Thursday 2/21 Mod squad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thursday 2/21 Mod squad

Hello, Not sure why I called this mod squad. Quess cause thats where I want to be. Not on the program but to be a strong determined moderator. I have been AF Mon & Tues, and will try for tonight. I very much would like this weekend, we'll see. Right now I'm enjoying my clear head and thoughts. I've noticed as I've gotten older the depressant effect of alcohol the day after. For some reason in my younger days I just felt hung over the next day not depressed. Might explain the need for Paxil, Duh. Anyway best to you all whatever your goals are. Have a safe and healthy day

Thursday 2/21 Mod squad

KAT20, I loved that show, mod squad, so I think it fits here!! Makes mods sound cool anyway. I am going for AF tonight. Have tomorrow off so want to enjoy it with a clear head.
    The more we appreciate life, the more life appreciates and bestows us with more goodness.

Comment

Thursday 2/21 Mod squad

hey!

where is everyone!!??? Just popping over, bored here at work, thought I'd check out what the modsville weather was like, it is POURING down cats and dogs here in Tallyville........:sigh:

hope everyone is doing great over here, sorry I had to leave for at least a while, if not longer, but can I come and play every so often!??!??lease:

Love you guys!!:h

HUGS:l

MA
      :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

Thursday 2/21 Mod squad

Hi all,

Kat, if you are better than you were before then you are winning ........, I understand about the depression though, After a binge I wake up worrying about the strangest things .........

Suzanna, have a good day off tomorrow, strange but I work the opposite way, If I have a day off then I usually overdo it the night before .........

MA, you are always welcome here, good luck with your AF days ....

I'm looking forward to my supps arriving then I will really go for it .......

Love & Hugs to all, BB xx
        sigpicXXX

Comment

Thursday 2/21 Mod squad

Mod Squad! I like that..goes with some of the old music in my head! Happy days to all! Hopefully I'll have more posting time tomorrow..been a busy few days for me!
          BHOG
          War isn't working. Let's try Peace!

Comment

Thursday 2/21 Mod squad

Hey there mod squad!

Tonight I drank for the first time in 10 days. I drank pretty fast, had 4 beers in an hour and a half, but then I stopped. I was out with friends earlier, but now I'm home and I'm getting some cleaning and laundry done tonight. Taking the night off from studying and getting some other stuff done.

Kat - if you feel clear and good, then keep it up girl!

Cowgirl - Keep up the AF work, Great job! You are welcome to pop in whenever you want and say hi!

Betty - Hopefully you get your supps soon. You can do this!

Have a great night everyone!
            Marcie

Comment

Working...
            X