Can I play?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can I play?

I have been at MWO since the end of November. I have been mostly reading and posting in "Starting Out". I think I'm ready to graduate and since my goal at this time is to moderate, I want to join this group. How about it guys?
    My progress while being here at MWO has been remarkable...... The truth be told I didn't expect much, but the difference in my behavior and habits are nothing short of miraculous.
    I've learned to analyze each incident and learn from them and identify triggers. I'm hoping to continue this way but as we all know.......
    Thanks for listening

Can I play?

hi there and welcome

Hope you pick up some good support here and feel able to share any strategies you have developed that are helpinhg you with your personal goal of moderating.

Its great that you feel you are moving on with your journey and have started to look at the triggers,

i wish you goood luck

Cassy

Comment

Can I play?

Sure!

Of course you can play!

Welcome to Mods! You will find lots of support here. Some of us are doing great; others, like me, still struggle a bit but are improving.

I would love to hear what has worked for you.:welcome:

Comment

Can I play?

:welcome: to mods ..........

Make yourself at home
        sigpicXXX

Comment

Can I play?

Hi Modsters!
          I must admit I haven't been posting down here too much recently.
          I guess since the "cyber attack" re; Sammy dog...:upset: I've just not felt very safe exspressing myself here.
          Loosing a dog is very much like loosing a child. For someone to tell me he's better off @ the shelter than with us, is beyond mean.
          I know it's just me being sensitive regarding one other individual. It is what it is...
          I'll be popping in from time to time, but I think I'll be spending more of my time in the subscribers forum.
          The boards have just gotten so big in the 2 1/2 yrs I've been here.

I didn't intend for this to be a "downer" post... I was just gonna' say "Hi"
          I'll try & lighten things up more next time.
          Love ya ALL bunches.:h
          Judie

PS I know it happened in General Discussion, not here...
          The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Can I play?

Hey Judie,

We have missed you in Mods! Please post when you feel comfortable. I hate to think that what one person said to you would stop you from posting. Easy for me to say but try to put that behind you. Sometimes people are mean and sometimes they just don't understand a situation...I am sure you still miss that puppy. I pray he will find a new home soon.

It's been quiet here lately. I guess a lot of folks are subscribing. I just can't add one more monthly fee to my list. It seems like so many of the web sites are asking for a fee...not that it's not worth it of course.

Comment

Can I play?

hey finaly, how u doing, good to have u here!!
              i too feel im more settled on this page, but tis always good to read the others too.
              had a very good monday today, feel good, did the springcleanin and a workout followed by a long walk with my doggie!!
              just got the kids to bed and now time to chill before bed, anoither monday under my belt!!!
              i think u are ready to do mods, u sound like u have come to the point like i did and u will get lots of support here, i have and only a newbie on this page really!!
              so have a happy day night wherever u are and catch u latas x
              lots of hugs lakota xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comment

Can I play?

love to all as always
                :h mary
                Enough is enough

Comment

Can I play?

hi and welcome RN. so glad to have a new member. the more of us the better right?
                  hi jude and so sorry about the doggy.
                  You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

Can I play?

Welcome to Mods!!!!
                    "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Working...
                    X