Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

happy thurs all xx

well a happy thurs to all on mods!
    after my slip up on tues nite, i got back on my game and was a good gal.
    did my workout which was great cos i needee to, and went for a long walk with my hairy smelly mut ( whos just finished being in season) then had lots of red tea!!!!
    had a good sleep last nite but i always have vivid dreams when i have no al in me!! is that normal???
    tis wierd cos i always dream about my ex boyfriend!!!!!! think that must be a sign that im going through the same ole crap over and over????
    wow anyway i hate it cos i talk in my sleep and i dread if my hubby hears me calling his name or someatt lol!!
    its so hard to catch all on here at the same time innit? what with all the time differences with everyone on here, such a variety its ace but im all tucked up in bed by time some of you from us of a get on, and all those in oz are in bed when i get on !!
    i still cant get on chat tho, think i gotta download a new thing or someatt!! lol i will try later.
    so another day af for me, that will be 2 in a row this week, makes me so angry with myself cos im such a lovely wonderful caring lil angel when i dont drink!! so why do i need it???
    aagggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    anyway have a happy thurs will check in latas for updates on all u guys!!
    remember feb 29th 2morrow, so all those single lovely ladies out there, tis your chance to propose!!!

lol
    lv lakota xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:h:h

happy thurs all xx

Good morning Lakota and all Modsters who follow. I guess I should say good day!

Off to pilates then running errands. Check back later. Lakota, glad you had an AF night and feel good today. I think many people think of their exes now and then...

Comment

happy thurs all xx

Just jumping in to say Happy Thursday to all you Modsters!!

Love,
      Cindi
      AF April 9, 2016

Comment

happy thurs all xx

Good Thursday to all!
        It's another work from home day for BHOG, life is good and still AF! I did spend some time talking wth Jacqui last night (she was in the UK waiting for flight to Portugal this AM and could not sleep) in chat, she is in a LOT of pain and really needs prayers and support.
        STay Strong!
        BHOG
        War isn't working. Let's try Peace!

Comment

happy thurs all xx

hi my modster friends. I wasn't so moderate last night. I got to work late and I am still feeling sort of out of it.
          I must say that I have forgotten that now I have a very low tolerance to alcohol and if I go past 3 glasses in the period of 5 hours, I get really sick from it the next day, to me that is a good thing.

I just keep thinking about jacqui. I feel so sad for her. all we can do is pray and hope she will be ok.

Trix
          You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

happy thurs all xx

Hey Trix, you were in good (bad) company last night. I have been modding, then throwing in an AF or two lately. But some days I am going a bit over and it really hits me. It should, right? Back on game!

Comment

happy thurs all xx

hi there!

poppin in to say hi again. :sup:Hi Ducky, Trixie, BHOG, Cindi and Lakota..................hope you all have a wonderful Thursday, I am hoping in some time AF I may successfully join in here daily and be able to say "I successfully moderated this past weekend", but right now my horrid memories are still too fresh to even "go there"!!:no:

Have a great day no matter your goals!!!!

lots of hugs and love sent your way!!:h

MA
              :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

happy thurs all xx

Hey MA,

Seems as though you are doing just great! Keep up the good work and pop in when you can.

Comment

happy thurs all xx

Just wanted to say hi all, Hope you are all doing well. OK here. Wishing you all and myself a AF/mod end of the week.

Comment

happy thurs all xx

Hi all,
                    Just checking in.
                    I too have been thinking about Jacqui non stop since I heard. I'm glad you talked to her BHOG.
                    I'm having a "down" day today. Don't know why. Guess I better go for a walk, put the ol IPOD on.....too bad I'm on call, I'd take Ringo ( my dog ) surfing. That always puts a smile to my face.

I'll check in tomorrow

Comment

Working...
                    X