new baby!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new baby!!

hey everyone, i have a new baby neice who was born today ( 29th) at 10.30 am!!

im chuffed to bits, we need another gal in my family!!!!

just wanted to share that wonderful news, oh i just love babies!!

im babysitting my 9mth old nephew tonite too, how lovely what a great day for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

yippeee

lv lakota xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:h:h

new baby!!

CONGRATULATIONS! Are mother and baby doing well? Pardon my lack of knowledge of your customs, but how long will they stay in the hospital? Stateside, this is basically a function of the insurance company...and it can be unusually short stay if mom and child are anywhere close to "healthy."
    BHOG
    War isn't working. Let's try Peace!

Comment

new baby!!

Lakota,

Congratulations to you and your family and :welcome: to the new wee one!!

Have fun babysitting.

Love,
      Cindi
      AF April 9, 2016

Comment

new baby!!

hi there..lakota.. awesome .a leap year baby..best wishes to your family.
        :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
        best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

new baby!!

so she wont get a birthday but every four years..lol
          :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
          best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

new baby!!

hey im so chuffed!!!
            bhog, here in uk due to nhs shortage of beds mother and baby , if all ok , get kicked out on first day!!
            mother had her at 10.30 this morn and now tis 4.52pm and shes on her way home!!!1
            but 7lbs!!!! wow shes a goodun, and im already wetting her head, well tis special day right??
            also hubby just came home from work and he had a promotion today!! yippee more money but more importantly he is to get recognised at last for all his hard work!

happy happy friday!!
            just need to win the lottery now and thats me sorted lol!

just thought it be nice to share my good news to all, happy happy fri!!

lv all
            lakota xxxxxxxxxx yippee im sooooooooo happy!!!

Comment

new baby!!

YIPPEE.

That's wonderful exciting news.

If you do win the lottery ( after all good things come in threes as well as bad) don't forget who your friends are!!!!!

Congratulations.:thumbs::happy:
              Enough is enough

Comment

new baby!!

I LOVE babies and am so excited for you. Congrats and what great news.
                "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Working...
                X