Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thursday March 6th

Good Morning All,

I see we haven't had a daily thread started today (or for a couple of days for that matter). Come on and check in fellow modsters!

-lorelei
    Suddenly I see
    This is what I want to be
    suddenly I see
    Why the hell it means so much to me.

-KT Tunstall

Thursday March 6th

Good morning Lorelei and the rest of you Modsters,

It has been quiet here. I think a lot of folks are subscribers now.

I am cooking like mad today. Borscht. Yum.

Really trying to be more mods.

Hope everyone is well today.

Comment

Thursday March 6th

hi guys. oh I have been around, just posting in the abs thread. need to keep AF for a bit to get myself back on 'track' you know?

I really got out of control last week and fear relapsing so need to keep it sober for now.

day 3 sober.

Trix
      You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

Thursday March 6th

Good for you trixie. I am sure you will be back on track soon. Nice to "see" ya.

Comment

Thursday March 6th

Yes, it is slow around here and most of us regulars are hanging out in subscriber. I have a lot of work today going through an audit. Just a pop in to say helllo and have a fabulous day all !!!
          Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

Thursday March 6th

Hello all, Working on mods this week as well. I'm aiming for Sun-Thur AF and mods on the weekend. Each week I get alittle better, not there yet but determined. Had alittle slip last night. Let stress get the best of me. We had some ice storms here and have been without power for two days. Did'nt get a generator till after work last night and almost did'nt as they were selling out everywhere. Today is a fresh day and I will not drink tonight. I don't know if I posted On this thread or not about the AF wine. I bought some awhile back but had not tried it till Tues night. I like to have wine when I cook. I was making Chicken with pesto and pinenuts and was all ready to pour a glass of vino when I remembered I had the AF stuff. Not bad. It definetly helps those times when you just think you need one or something in your hand. I even sat down in bed about 9:30 with a glass and my new Cosmo magazine and bam........the power went out. Well, maybe I'll try it again tonight. Best to all you MOD Squad.

Comment

Thursday March 6th

Hey Kat, good plan for AF during the week. I am trying for a couple of AF days each week but struggled the last couple of weeks. I think I need to plan things to keep myself busy on AF nights. If I get bored...you know the rest.

I tried one AF wine and didn't like it. What kind do you buy?

Comment

Thursday March 6th

Ducky, it was a Merlot, I'll check the name when I get home tonight and let you know. It was'nt sweet or too grapey.

Comment

Thursday March 6th

Hi guys, I'm just busy at work but here in spirit ........

Love & hugs to everyone .....

BB xx
                  sigpicXXX

Comment

Thursday March 6th

Hi all,

Ducky I try alcohol removed wine. It is less sweet but still not a great substitute for the real thing.

Hi to all.
                    Waves
                    Enough is enough

Comment

Thursday March 6th

Hi Modsters!
                      Just popping in to say hello!
                      Hope all are doing well. Been busy here too.
                      Hoping spring is coming soon!
                      :l
                      Judie
                      The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Thursday March 6th

Glad to see the peeps pop iin!

Once I get my financial stuff figured out I will join you on the subscribers list...however I am 5 months back on salary atm and I'm pretty glad I can make my obilgatory bills atm.

Love and kisses!

-lorelei
                        Suddenly I see
                        This is what I want to be
                        suddenly I see
                        Why the hell it means so much to me.

-KT Tunstall

Comment

Thursday March 6th

Hiya Modsters .... popping in also just to say G'day and hope you're all travelling well. We're supposed to be in autumn but it's still almost 90deg.

Comment

Thursday March 6th

Tawny, your avatar scares me............yuck!
                            I too have been busy, also hanging out more in AF threads just to keep strong. I am doing well. Only one slip up due to my son giving me a heart attack......( not literally, of course ) Decided he'd skip school and go racing in downtown LA!!!! Didn't show up to pick me up, no call, can't get a hold of him and then the police call me to pick him up from the station...........I was a wreck!!! Nothing happened other than my son is now looking for another mother because I'm soooo mean!

Happy Friday

Comment

Working...
                            X