Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Modster Monday - March 10th

Good day all,

I had a nice mods day yesterday. One good size glass of delicious crisp white while reading outside. Of course then I had the old debate about whether to continue, as it was Sunday afternoon and I was on my own...kept doing chores and finally turned in early after eating 2 girl scout cookies!

Feeling good today and as always asking myself why I go overboard when I know how good I feel w/o a hangover?

Hope everyone had a nice w/e.

Good morning Ducky and all modsters, Sunday had been a tough one for me. I decided to try and add that to my AF week which I was trying for M-Thurs. Not quite making it to Thurs so I thought I'd add Sunday. Mondays are always a tough day anyway, I love my job but I also love being at home. Sure much nicer to start the week clear headed and definetly less crabby. Had some AF Merlot last night and purchased a white and It just said red. May try AF beer as well. Hoping for a good week AF/Mod week and maybe a few pounds will go with it as spring is right around the corner. Have a great day all !

Comment

Hi Ducky and Kat, well done both of you for your mods!!!

I've been good too, not AF, but sober ...........

Love & Hugs to everyone still to come .....
      sigpicXXX

Comment

Afternoon all!
        My last week was great, stayed A/F the entire week as well as the weekend which is alwasy a big problem for me. I am going to visit my family this weekend, and I hope I can stay strong through all of that. Not a lot of plesant there..
        BHOG
        War isn't working. Let's try Peace!

Comment

hi friends sounds like everyone is keeping a check on AL. I was AF all week last week and went to 2 parties this weekend. It was all good. not feeling bad at all, so all in all it was a great weekend.
          You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

AL is on handcuffs-damage limitation.

Ducky, why do even your leftovers sound tempting. Yes, please to the free plate of yummy dessert.
            Enough is enough

Comment

Working...
            X