Toot Toot Tuesday - March 11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good Day Modsters, All I could come up with Is Toot Toot Tootsie, Good bye winter and good bye Al. Mondays are not my favorite day, just getting back into the work routine. Had a glass of AF white wine last night. Not bad, it got me over that inital urge. Took awhile to fall asleep but I'm sure that could have something to do with exercising after work. Hope to sleep better tonight, I know that is part of AF when your use to a night cap or two or three. Best to you all, have a great day !

I have been AF during the week and not doing bad at all. As long as I stay away from my drinking friends all is well. The whole getting drunk thing seems like so much work to me and counting AF days is also work.
    You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

Checking in late here. Today was a busy one at work. Ready for one audit tomorrow and another one on Thurs. Different types of audits but, very dissruptive to the flow of "work". I wish I could charge HMOs for the time and man power it costs to prepare for these audits. Anyhoo.... doing well and getting prepared for Easter. (I am Godmother to one and hubby is Godfather to 4 plus my 3 kids = loads to do and buy)
      Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

well lakota checking in!!
        did not do good last night , i blame the footie lol , well at least we won so a hangover is ok for that result????
        im not gonna drink today cos i got a busy one, and got dentist 2morrow ugh!!
        do i blame the weather???
        i was soooooooooo motivated a few weeks ago, kept up af or very moderate in week and got right into my workout ect, felt great , then this past 2 weeks just seem to be back to feeling crap and cant be bothered?????
        can i blame the great british weather???
        can i ?????
        can i ?

need a kick up the arse from u lot so come on, im here lol!!!!!

lv lakota xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comment

Working...
        X