Wonder Wed - March 12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wonder Wed - March 12

Hello, was wondering where everyone was at and how they are doing. Pretty good here. The two feet of snow is melting and we should stay in the mid to upper 30's the rest of the week. Managed AF last night, almost to Thurs which is my goal. Have not made it 5 days in a row before. Fri and Sat thought I would try mods but it could too soon. Besides I'm pretty proud of myself so far and my head is starting to feel clearer. Alittle scared, why is that ? Scared of failure I guess. I tried Sutter Home Red last night, may try it again tonight. I tried to shovel a path to my hot tub after work last night but gave up and went to bed early. The snow was too heavy and my back already hurt already, hence my desire to get to the hot tub. Maybe I'll have to get some big yellow boots. How sexy would that be. Well hope everyone is well and acheiving their goals.

Wonder Wed - March 12

Kat20,
    We had 70 degrees here yesterday, went for a bike ride after work, it felt good but I am sore this AM! LOL Still on track to make my 30 days AF before I try to even think about moderation again..enjoying the uncloudy view of everything right now.
    sorry about your deep snowfall, we are planning a family get-together so all the kids and spouses and grandkids can come hlep clean up our yard for summer play. They all live in apartments so our back yard is a big "visit" thing.
    So, wishing everyone well on Wednesday!
    Stay Strong!
    BHOG
    War isn't working. Let's try Peace!

Comment

Working...
    X