Hi guys and the knicker flashing story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi guys been up on the just starting out section for several weeks now and been on the meds and supps and lots of self search posting etc and feel I am doing well so ready to drop down the board a few rungs so want to say hi and hope you don't mind me hanging out here now and again !!! And wanted to tell went to a dinner party on saturday night there was six of us I drove Yahoo first time been able to in 2 years got my licence back so I was sober !!!! is it me or do I really also talk that much rubbish when I have been drinking as my 5 dinner companions on Saturday ????. NO I CAN'T do??? one of them even insisited on dropping her pants and flashing her underwear :H I would not mind but she would class herslef as very respectable middle class mrs middle England and again is it me but if you insist on showing your guest your knickers would it not be advisable to ensure that they are not your less than sexy greying variety ??? yes you guessed our hostess had not taken that procution !!! oh the evils of drink !!! so hi guys

Welcome Daisy, that is a very funny story. I have a nasty feeling that I talk all kinds of rubbish when I have over done it. It's scary to watch others and wonder what you have done in the past!

Please join us whenever you want. The mods thread has been quiet lately. Lots of folks are subscribers now and some of us (myself at least) struggle off and on with mods. It is something most of us have to really work at.

OK, any other modsters out there?

Comment

Hi Daisy & Ducky ........

I'm still here, checkin in on abs as well as i'm going in for an AF spell ....

Love & HUgs to everyone to come .......
      sigpicXXX

Comment

Hey BB, hope your AF streak is going well. Glad you are still popping in here though...

Comment

Daisy, Ducky and BB!
          I'm still here as well, although I am working on 30 days AF right now but my long term plan is be very moderate. And I do mean very moderate. A glass of wine (or 2) with dinner on occiasion is the ultimate goal for this Bald Headed Old Guy.
          Daisy, first, congratulations on being back in the drivers seat!
          I agree, if some classy mrs.. Middle English is going to show me her knickers, I would expect sexy and fancy for sure!
          And yes, everybody talks a lot of rubbish (if you can understand them) when they drink too much!
          Stay Strong Everyone!
          BHOG
          War isn't working. Let's try Peace!

Comment

Knickers??

I thought those were long shorts.

Undies? Who wears undies?

Grin.

Cindi
            AF April 9, 2016

Comment

I went to IKEA on Saturday in my lu-lu- lemon pants and no knickers - am I bad? LOL.

Comment

AFM,

"Bad" does not apply. It is called comfort.

Comfort is my main object in life, no CFM shoes, no "push up" bras, no undies.

Life is really good.

and like you, I start on Antabuse today and know I have "comfort" in knowing I can't drink. Period.

I like things simple.

No, you are not "bad," you are just doing what makes sense.

Love,
                Cindi
                AF April 9, 2016

Comment

However, at the risk of being banned for being too explicit, zipping up jeans and catching some hair in the zipper does hurt. Yikes!!

LOL,
                  Cindi
                  AF April 9, 2016

Comment

I prefer my undies on the purty side... nice & lacey!
                    Never know when ya might "get lucky"!

It's the jeans that have to be comfortable!:H

Can't wait for summer! Oh to be TAN... and scantilly clad! Now that's comfort! Sittin' on my A$$ in middle of the river with my Bungee doggie! Paddling & surfing.

HAPPY SAINT PADDY"S DAY EVERYBODY!!

I have to work tonight. I'll be the one "pushing" the beer & corned beef...instead if ingesting it...

Hugs,
                    Judie
                    The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

I am so glad you are on antabuse, Cindi - I am not anymore and I feel like crying my face off - I am drunk and I don't care that I am. I don't want to start any drama - but I am dying inside - my post in the "F" thread pretty much sums it up. Why in the Hell did I come back here????

Comment

Working...
                      X