First Time AF on St Patrick's Day in 12 yrs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I mentioned to my wife last night that it was the first AF St Patricks day in 12 years. We couldn't believe it. Felt good not to be hung over today. anyone else feel the same way?

:goodjob:
    Starting over again 09/06/11

"When its good its good its so good until it goes bad" Pink,Sober

sigpic

I'm not a big St. Paddy's day celebrator but still feels good to be sober the next day no matter what the reason!

G

Comment

Congrats Change, I know thats a tough one for alot of folks, a drinking holiday like New Years. As Ask stated, I'm not a big St Paddy's Day celebrator either. No matter it does feel good to have a hangover free day, esp during the week if you have work responsiblities. I'm working on my AF during the week, not 100% yet but getting stronger each week. Won't be too bad this week as I feel like crap from a spring cold. Best to all you modsters.

Comment

:goodjob: Change! It does feel wonderful to get up in the morning & feel GOOD!

I had to work last night, so I didn't celebrate Saint Paddy's like the old days... not that I do that anymore...(Thank God!)

I did have a couple of lite beers after I got home, but didn't finish the last one.

Dark chokolate Tobblerone seemed to taste better...
        The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

No green beer for me eithertime in I don't know how long!! Helped that it was on a Monday.
          SOOOOO great to wake up without that nasty hangover and green tongue!!!:H
          The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

Working...
          X