Modster Monday - March 31st!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you for the warm welcome and for the information on the book. Hope I am not to late.
    Hugs
    If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at begin to change.

Comment

help, I tried to order the book pdf. but it won't accept my email address, what could I be doing wrong?
      Bonnie
      If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at begin to change.

Comment

let's see. you have to register at the health store, and I know when I did this yesterday, it didn't recognize me from the past. are you trying to set up a new account?
        G

Comment

Gemmy: I think you might want to enter the coupon code "free" in the green box on the left hand side of the page, and then select proceed to checkout. The option for putting in your email is for returning customers.
          Does that help?

Comment

Im with all of you!!!

:new:
            I love the goal setting forum, cutting back and trying to get healthy. April Fools day does share its initials with Alchohol Free!! A positive sign indeed.
            AF tommorow, Wed, Thursday and even Friday. My youngest has a Baseball game, Im the coach. I may go buy my a Non-Alchoholic beer to celebrate a win!

The weekends are tough!! What do you do????? How to have one or two? I need to download the book and start on some supplements. Why are those so hard to take everyday, and the beer so easy to drink?
            I'd like to lose 20 pounds before my 40th, Im taking a trip and want to look better! Plus we go rafting and I think the extra weight causes me to fall out more, that could be the beer?!
            Anyway, booze always makes me lose my motivation to lose weight. I want to avoid that and do better.
            I hope to talk to you all tomorrow and see how well you did.
            Good Luck all!!

Comment

Hello modsters!

I counted 14 days in March of cutting back to 1-1/2 drinks per day, an improvement from February. I'm hoping April will bring more than that or even some AF days. Lots of stressors right now, so wish me luck! Hearing everyone else's stories is very helpful. The nutrition, meds and supps are helping tremendously.
              As for the folk attempting detox flushes, has anyone heard of a "healing crisis?" I've heard in holistic circles that such a drastic "cleanse" can actually make one sick, and that it should be approached slowly and gradually. Just a thought......

Comment

Working...
              X