April 2nd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

April 2nd

:thumbs::clapping2: Good morning mods. I was AF last night. I ate dinner right after work ,after eating I don't feel like drinking. Just played games on pogo. Really had a hard time sleeping and was up at 3:30 am makes for a long day. Trying to get in 144 oz of water a day. Need to get this weight off! I have meant alot of good ppl on pogo too. Anyone interested in playing and helping me get some tokens emailgemini1@npgcable.com I will send you an invite. It's a great place for a stress reducer. Make it a great day!
    Bonnie
    If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at begin to change.

April 2nd

Good morning Gemmy and all the rest of the crew,

I was AF also. Had planned on mods but it was late when I got all my chores done so decided for AF day #2. I have also had two bad nights of sleep. For me I think Al covers up my sleep problems, at least until 3 am when I wake up in a panic. Without Al I am back to the same old insomniac I have been since I was a kid. It actually runs in my family! But it does feel nice to be tired but not HO.

Hope all is well in Mods Land.

Comment

April 2nd

Good morning Gemmy, Ducky and all modsters to come, I managed AF last night and am aiming for another tonight. Cleaned out my briefcase and started on the desk. The trouble with a rolltop desk is you just keep stacking and close the cover. I had trouble sleeping as well. Yes tired beats a HO but today it sort of feels like one. I had weird dreams as well. Ever have one where you feel like your awake but your body feels paralyzed. Very freaky. Hope after feeling sleepy today and cycle class tonight sleep will come more easily. Must have been a 3:00 AM thing, I actually was asleep by then but my dogs decided they had to go out. I just pray they don't find a skunk. Anyway spring is finally in the air here and the sun is out today. Lets keep up our healthy goals !

Comment

April 2nd

I wanted to do 6 days AF but ended up having some wine with dinner last. it was light wine. I woke up with no hangover, but I broke my promise to myself. (bad dolly)

I just have to focus on the fact that I swam and made a nice dinner and it's time to get serious.

Trix
        You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

April 2nd

Trixie, I heard someone before say that one slip up does'nt put you back at square one. Its just a bump in the road of your journey. Be especially proud to have just had one and enjoyed it, is'nt that what this mods thing is all about.

Comment

April 2nd

Good morning all! Just wanted to wish everyone a great day!
            The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

April 2nd

HI all:

Hope everyone in Modster Land is doing well!

Day off for me today. . . sort of: had a 7 am meeting so with travel finished up at 10, so am enjoying the rest of the day off. Weather was warm here yesterday, but blustery today, so will work on indoor projects. I plan AF today and tomorrow after mods last night...

Do you guys use Drink Tracker? I am still new enough that I find the reinforcement very helpful, counting up AF days/month and drinks/week. Also, I sometimes have a stray guilty feeling or dream that I've totally blown it, and even though I know I haven't, I like to have the hard facts for reassurance. Anyone else have those weird "oh no, I got drunk dreams?"

Will check in later to see how everyone is doing.
              G

Comment

April 2nd

Ask, I don't have dreams like that but sometimes wake up in the middle of the night feeling anxious (seemingly for no reason) when I have not had any AL or was mods. I have to remind myself that I didn't drink, or was mods, and then I relax. I like when that happens! I guess too many nights of overdoing it has made me assume I did it again!

Comment

April 2nd

Hi all: checking back in to see where the rest of the crowd is . . . Thanks ducky for letting me know it's not too weird to feel guilty/anxious where non is warranted.

Also meant to ask this morning;
                  Gemmy: what is pogo and what do you collect tokens for? and
                  Trixie; you said you had "light wine". If you (or anyone else) has recommendations for AF or lite wine, please share. I tried Fre' (blech!) so haven't risked another.

Hope everyone is meeting their goals. I'm heading to bed early tonight.
                  Sweet dreams!
                  Fondly,
                  G

Comment

April 2nd

Ask, pogo is a game site you can play as a member or for free. They have tournaments any where from bingo, slots , to many to list, you name it its there. I love it. You earn tokens just for fun on challenges that are every week playing a different game. Then use your tokens to dress up your mini. Truly have met so many nice ppl there. I'm trying to catch a friend on tokens and have played my butt off but its been so much fun. Even met an old class mate playing and other friends of the family. What's really neat is meeting ppl who r 71-80 yrs old having a good time. It's great. I get 5000 tokens just for you taking a look on the free but would need an email to send the request to. There is no spam, its a real site but understand if you don't want too.
                    Bonnie
                    If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at begin to change.

Comment

Working...
                    X