Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thinking Thursday

Hi all.

Been thinking of you all, but have been doing my Florence Nightingale impression.

Glad to see everyone is doing so well. There have been some great threads to catch up on. Iv'e enjoyed the last hour or so.

One thing about being Florence- you don't have time to drink! My success rate has gone up in leaps and bounds.:H And the weight has fallen off too. ( well only half a stone - but still...)

Ducky, could do with a steak when you have a moment-or some other culinary delight.

MKR- I know you haven't time to check in but :h. Think of you daily.:l

Jude, you sound good. Sorry I missed your foolish rave-up the other night.

Everyone else,
    love to you all as always
    Enough is enough

Thinking Thursday

Waves ... you're just plain bloody loverly!

Comment

Thinking Thursday

Good day Waves and Tawny,

Maybe a little nursing is in my future Waves. It sounds as though you have been doing well. I can fire up a steak right away. In fact, we just got a new grill because the wheels rotted off our old one. I guess it was time.

Mods last night. That makes 2 AF and 2 mods (one was pushin it) while hubby was away. I am going to try to have some more AFs next week. Funny, for me I slept well last night, after sleeping poorly the last three. Maybe it was just sheer exhaustion.

OK Modsters, where are ya?

Appliance guy coming in a bit...

Comment

Thinking Thursday

Good morning all---I'm here, but only just a quick check in. Gotta get to work and then I'm off to the vet to get some medicine!!!
        The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

Thinking Thursday

Good morning Waves, Tawnyfrog, Ducky, LVT25 and all modsters, Made it to Friday ! 4 days AF, most in a long time. Trying for a Mods Fri and Sat. April showers here, not exactly a big motivator to do much today. I guess I better get off my big one and do something. Hey, thanks for the reminder, I need to call the appliance guy, frig in the basement died. See ya'll

Comment

Thinking Thursday

Hi all:
            Mods yesterday (planned AF but had 1.5 so not bad).

Kind of an upsetting event yesterday, which turned out OK. My 13+ daughter hurt herself at Lacrosse practice at 5 PM and I was committed to running meeting that ran 5:45 - 8:15 so I couldn't leave to get her. She got a ride to her friends and after about a half hour got a hold of her Dad (we're divorced). He took her to the urgent care and stayed home with her until I got home. Docs think it's sprain, but want her to see ortho today, so I'm home with her.

I HATE the bind of kid needing you and work needing you too. I know family is more important but sometimes people at work are really counting on you too. I was so glad her Dad could fill in.

So once I got home, and realized I had to take today off, decided it was OK to have a last of the wine I had in the frig. Hoping this isn't a fracture as the crutches are a pain. Will let you know.

Hope everyone else is doing well today!
            G

Comment

Working...
            X