Sunny Sunday in modsville

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good Morning Modsters, hope that today finds you all well .......

We were hoping to get into the garden today as we bought a new lawnmower yesterday but the garden is covered in snow!!!!!

I'm cooking the roast chicken recipe for sunday lunch from the recipe corner, it sounds yummy .....

Love & hugs to everyone ........

BB xx
    sigpicXXX

BB you're ready for spring! It was 89 here yesterday. I'm hoping for a long long spring. I just got done cooking chicken tenders for my salad for lunch. I haven't checked out the recipe corner yet so will do that next. I wish we were closed Sunday's. I have plans to make it a busy day.
    Bonnie
    If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at begin to change.

Comment

Not sunny here: wish it was!

Hi Ms Boop and Gemmy and Modsters to come:

I'm starting to despair that spring will not come this year! Yesterday was warm and somewhat encouraging and today is cloudy, chilly and uninviting all around. Yuck. A good day for taxes I say! Double yuck.

Had a great time out with friends for a belated (Feb) birthday celebration last night. Very, very fun and mods all the way. Tonight have a mother's group over for a discussion and will offer snacks and beverages. Have decided to offer only red wine, so as not to tempt myself (w/ white) as I am committed to AF today (see yesterday's post). I will have tea.

Best to all in your goals today. Keep up the good work!

G

Comment

Good afternoon modsters, Sunny and trying to be spring here. Not motivated to get out in the yard yet as it is alittle nippy. Back to AF week today. Made it Mon-Thurs last week and hoping for more this week. Anyway, just wanted to say hi and wish you all well with your goals.

Comment

Working...
        X