Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Modster Monday - April 7

Good day all,

Although I did well last week, the w/e was not so great. I let some stress w/r to a family member get to me. My friend Al didn't help solve the problem, lol.

Well it's a new week here. Hoping my supplements come soon.

How are you all?

Modster Monday - April 7

Good morning Ducky and all modsters, Made it AF Mon-Thurs last week and attempted mods over the weekend. I can't say I did mods but I did better than in the past. Baby steps. Funny thing is when Friday came and I had the first drink for the week it did'nt seem to taste as good and I remembered. Supps, Af, mind ? Who knows, each week is a new discovery and challange. I know I need to be especially careful of stress triggers. So I'll just avoid those people...HA HA... Have a great week all.

Comment

Modster Monday - April 7

HI all; Just a quick check in from work, as it will be late (after yoga) when I get in tonight. Ducky, sorry about the family troubles, but you're right, it's another week, and I think you will find the supps help.
      Hey Kat: Good job AF Mon-Thurs. I'm going to do an AF week because I feel I just feel like it. Had a good weekend, but looking forward to this week.Will write more later.
      Howdy to all modsters to come.

Comment

Modster Monday - April 7

i did ok last week even though I wanted to do AF sun-fri. I ended up going to a party on thursday, but there was a lot of food so I did well.

will do better this week. gotta hit the gym right after work, that usually keeps me AF. I am also preaparing for some art shows, so I can't get high while trying to organize and talk to people
        You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

Working...
        X