Angry with myself

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Angry with myself

I had a drink tonight waiting for my wife. I don't know why. One f-in light beer. I've been doing great moderating. Not drinking during the week and not getting bombed on the weekend. I think I am mad because I said I wasn't going to drink during the week. I guess the good news is I didn't have 2or 3or4or5or6or7...
    Starting over again 09/06/11

"When its good its good its so good until it goes bad" Pink,Sober

sigpic

Angry with myself

Hey: good for posting when you're upset with yourself, that's what we're here for. It's hard to not meet our goals, but it does happen.

Does it help you to think about what might have happened (you said "I don't know why"). If you think it would help, feel free to tell more .. .

or can you say, "I'm human. I made a mistake. Tomorrow I won't make that mistake again. Forgiven." and leave it at that.

Let us know how/if we can help.
    Fondly,
    G

Comment

Angry with myself

Change, one light beer is not so bad. I understand you had planned on AF. But you didn't go on a binge. So think about why you had the one and use info that going forward.

Comment

Angry with myself

I have forgiven myself this morning. Stuff happens. I am happy that I can now stop at one beer. In tha past it would be 12-18 until I pass out. I think I was just grumpy from having the beer. I drank it fast because as soon as I cracked it open, my wife was ready to go.

I got a buzz and hangover in about 2 hours from the one.
        Starting over again 09/06/11

"When its good its good its so good until it goes bad" Pink,Sober

sigpic

Comment

Angry with myself

All we can do, is do the best we can. It doesn't do any good to beat ourselves up in hindsight. I'm glad you feel better today. Glad you didn't go on a binder ...being mad @ yourself either...

:l

Self remorse is a tuff one.
          Glad it's a new day.
          The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Angry with myself

Wow, I think you are being alittle hard on yourself. You need to look at the positives. Great job at drinking only one beer!

Comment

Angry with myself

Your doing great. I was supposed to be AF last and had a bottle and a half of red wine. Wish I had youjr will power.

Brilliant!!

Keep up the good work.
              Cheeks

Comment

Working...
              X