Thursday Mods - 4/17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thursday Mods - 4/17

Just a quick start before I am off to Pilates. I have been busy, busy busy with Passover cooking. Still waiting for my supps, although Ripple assured me they were coming the other day. It seems they sent my order elsewhere and have to reship it.

Hope all is well in Modsville.

Thursday Mods - 4/17

Good morning Ducky and all you modsters out there, I jumped over to Wed to say a quick hello to Leyla. Doing better the end of this week. I swear it has to be the beautiful weather here finally. Happy Passover to all of you that celebrate it.

Comment

Thursday Mods - 4/17

Happy Thursday to Ducky, Kat and all to come . . .

We have sun here too YAHOOO! Nice day to have off, getting lots done, but thought I'd check in and see how my friends are doing.

Today is AF for me, even though I have 1/2 bottle of wine in the house. This is something I want to learn to handle, as I need the practice for other situations (vacations, staying with friends etc.) where wine in the house does not mean I have to drink it all! I added this to my "intentions" few nights of hypnosis,,so think I will do well. I will report in, as this is one of my growth challenges.

Leyla: saw your question about Friday night: what to do. I don't know how far along you are on mods, so can't say. Each of our triggers is so different. I tend to do fine when out, mostly because the of the cost of drinks, and the fact that I want to not get drunk, but just slightly buzzed: max is always 2 glasses of wine. I ususally drink club soda at the same time as wine, and then switch over to just club soda once my alloted wine is up.

In this situation, cost is no object, but I'd probably do the same. You have to decide whether that would work for you. Another strategy is to start with non-alcoholic beverages and then join in later. Let us know how you do. It's really good to have a plan and try to stick to it . . . the rewards in self esteem are terrific. Think of each occaision as an opportunity to learn about yourself.

Anyway: I'm off to do more errands.
      Best to all the modders to come!

G

Comment

Working...
      X