Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Friday Mods

Never too late to start a post I guess!

Been out paddling a lot the past few days, so I haven't been on board too much.
    Went down yesterday & spent the day on the Chetco River. It's so beautiul! Bungee took a swim, when he got washed off of the kayak @ one point (I was trying out a friend's boat for a while, it wasn't really set up like mine, with a doggie "pad")
    It sure made his coat nice & soft though!

I drank a little more lite beer than usual,... but it was an awesome day on the river!

Hope everybody's doing well.

Gotta go get ready for work...Whaa.
    Have a great weekend everybody. (it's my Monday:upset
    The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Friday Mods

HI Judie, quiet over here, I have been spending all time lately on the suscribers area. But I am still moderating although I have not drank anything for over a week now. I was sick and new I had to get healthy first before any beer for me.

Hope your really busy so you make lots of $$$$$

Sammys

Comment

Friday Mods

Hi Judes and Sammy:
      Late Check in for me today. Had a birthday celebration for a very dear friend of mine - his 59th. We have BEEUTIFUL 75 and sunny weather and Boston is teeming with marathoners as I hear the women's Olympic trials are Sunday prior to the Marathon on Monday. The town is hopping.

I've had a good week and get this, my Biggest Loser team climbed into first place, with Wednesday being the final day. So I've got some more working out to do over the next 5 days . . have been hung up with a sore back from yoga class earlier this week, but guess it's time to get over it girl! There's prize money on the line!

Hope everyone is doing well on this Friday. Ducky will be thinking of you reaping the reward of all your Passover cooking. I'll also be thinking of our Mods friends who are weekday AFers who mod on the weekends, and will wish that you may be fully satisfied with drinking just the amount you've set as your goal. Tonight I had a little twinge (just for a moment) thinking, wouldn't another glass of wine be good, but it passed, and coffee came, and I am really glad it was just a twinge not a strong urge. And that's what I wish for all or you . . . that's its easy, or at least not hard.

Fondly,

G

Comment

Friday Mods

Hi Guys, I've not been around much either ........

Glad that everyone is doing well ........

Love & Hugs to everyone ......

BB xx
        sigpicXXX

Comment

Working...
        X