X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe May can be your moderation month!

Alliteration rules!

Hi all modders, old and new.

May is a month for taking a chance. Maybe success is just around the corner.

Maybe you'd like to post your aspirations.

Here are mine:

:stomper: No out of control nights.

:angelgirl: AF when at work the next day.

Hop on board the May cruiseship.

Love to all as always

Waves
    Enough is enough

I like it Waves! Great start.

I am with you on no out of control nights. I like the term DF. That's my goal too. And to continue to weave some AF time in there.

I get seasick easily so I guess I'll need one of those wrist bands or some ginger candy.

I am also tired of planning to do something about the extra 20-25 pounds I am carrying. I know what to do so I will start doing it. I already upped my exercise this week. I want to continue to improve my eating as well.

Happy May to all!

Comment

I hate to be a copy cat, or a ducky copy--but I like the term DF also. I also aspire to be healthier, more active and a happier person which will make me a better mom, wife and friend!
      The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

I like the idea of DF as well. I guess that makes me a copy duck too. And I just signed up for a mountain bike race the last 2 days of May. So I have something to motivate me past my climb of Mt Rainier. It is a 24 hour race, so I need to be in a pretty good shape. Drinking is not really conducive to that. Nothing like a death march to get your frame of mind in order.

Comment

Wow Croft, I was just feeling good about doing pilates and running 2 miles today and then I read your thread. You must be in great shape.

DF was a term used by another modster a while back. I like it. Can't say I always have achieved it but that's my goal.

I wish I could find a running partner. Most of the people in my neighborhood don't even walk their dogs!

Comment

I live in Boulder, CO. Everyone here is an athlette. You have to be in shape, or they kick you out of town.

I tried pilates once. It is super hard!!!

Comment

I have heard that about CO. Sounds like a great place to live.

Pilates is hard. I have done resistance training for many years and just added pilates this past year. I was surprised how weak my core muscles were, despite all the time in the gym.

Comment

Croft, I went to CU. Go Buffs! And it is true, they really do run you out of town. I was in the best shape of my life when I lived there. You were also required to eat healthy.....drink like a fish but, eat healthy.
                Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

I will join the cruise ship for a DF May!
                  "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Welcome aboard Beaches!

Comment

Oh yeah, I forgot to say I will join your crew!
                      Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

Geez PP that took you long enough
                        "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

I need to lose a few pounds and I have to remember how your body doesn't know the difference between wine and an ice cream sundae. It's just sugar.

Comment

Good point. I need that to be drilled in my head. I need to lose more than a few...I am pleasantly plump.

Comment

Glad to have you PP.

I am off to bed. AF tonight for the first night in a bit. It feels good but I have a feeling it will take me a while to fall asleep. Once I do I should sleep more soundly though...

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

Working...
                              X