Thursday Mods.........01 May

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't want to steal anyone's thunder by starting this thread.........

I need to post and get to work. Dancing in the canopy of an Elm today. Such a beautiful lady that needs some love.

Everyone needs to go out this am and breath the morning air. It is delicious and full of promise. I nurture my spirit with this daily ritual.

Everyone be safe today.
    -maybe, is the new maybe-

What a job you have treeman!

yesterday in Boulder, CO it was 80 degrees, this morning it is trying like mad to snow. rain/snow mix is the prediction and so far we are getting a mostly rain, but snow will likely win before the day is out.

will take treeman's advice anyway and get outside! have a run planned with a friend - on the ground under the trees!

Today, is an AF day for me. Yesterday was supposed to be but after my hike I ended up enjoying a couple of beers. Was easily able to stop at 2 though. Felt good to be in control.

Happy to day to all!!!

Comment

Morning Modsters:

We have some sun today in the Northeast as well. Still chilly tho. Will take Treeman's advice for "breathing it in" . . . I have a long day w/ evening meetings until 9 so need to step outside and have a few moments to myself.

Plan to be AF tonite as I have a minor procedure tomorrow . . . all part of my plan to get more function back in my shoulder so I can play tennis, have some fun, and and lose the last 15 lbs of extra weight.

So hope all are having a wonderful mods day. Let's all sign on for the May Mods cruise . . . low cal snack bar available on the upper deck with spinning, yoga and other lovely exercise available at hourly intervals (lol).

Will check back in later.
      G

Comment

Just started snowing. Coming down thick as cotton!!! It is a pretty site even though it is May 1st and all my tulips will be laying down when I get home from work today. The moisture will make all the other flowers bloom even faster though!

Comment

G, good luck with the procedure.

Snow on May 1st; I'll bet it's pretty. I remember taking my biology final on May 10th at Syracuse U in NY. It was snowing really hard and I wore my heavy jacket to class! That was a zillion years ago...

Croft, how far do you run?

Comment

yes. G - much luck!

ducky - it depends. I am a trail runner so it is not always easy to keep track of mileage. Not all trails are marked or on a map or the map does not tell you how far they are. And I am slower if I am going up hill vs. downhill. Yesterday I ran an hour and a half with 2 big climbs, so maybe about 7 or 8 miles? I don't really know. Today I will probably only run an hour or less, and the trail today is not as steep of a climb. So maybe 4 or 5 miles.

Comment

Well, it's not snowing here yet, Croft, but it's on it's way from Colorado--all we have right now is cold wind! Yesterday was so much nicer--we were also 80 degrees--no wind!

Hope everyone is having a great day no matter what the weather!
              The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

Working...
              X