Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Modsters Friday - May 2nd

Good day Modsters,

Last night was AF, the first in a couple of weeks. I still woke up a lot (I am a terrible sleeper), but it was nice to wake up and know I'd feel good in the am. When I am AF or mods I feel calm; if I overdo it when I wake up in the middle of the night I feel guilty and panicky.

Probably mods tonight.

What is everyone doing this w/e?

PS - I reset Safari on my mac and emptied my cache. Now I keep getting logged off if I am away from the computer for long. Does anyone know why?

I think I figured it out. I didn't check the Remember Me box. Let's see...

Comment

Morning all! I too was AF last night and with hubby out of town. I am leaving for the weekend for an out of town wedding. It starts with a "Welcome Party" tonight so, first challenge. I will not over do it and will remember to have water inbetween.
      Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

My hubbie was gone too. He left on Thursday and doesn't return till Sunday nite. The main thing I deal with when he is gone at night is boredom. That makes me realize that in many cases I use AL to entertain myself. I don't feel any physical symptoms, just an antsy feeling like - hmmmmm, what should I do now? I just kept busy until it was getting late, telling myself I could have a glass or two if I wanted. By the time I sat down I resisted. It's kindof the reverse of my running, where I tell myself I can stop after a mile but almost always continue on once I get there. I think I might be nuts!

When I go to parties I have started having something AF at the beginning, then having some AL. I am sure you will do fine PP.

Comment

Mornin' can I join in? Have a great weekend PP, and hi Ducky!
          I was AIE last night (alcohol in excess!) Have been doing that a lot this last month after close to 2 months AF...so, I'm getting my ducks (no pun intended Ducky) in a row. I took a topa and am filling my pill box with supplements. I've been through this a few times but it always helps me get to the mind set where I can make an efffort... you know how it is, when you just don't give a flip? That's been me lately, and now, 15-20 pounds heavier and feeling like crap, I'm ready to get with the program...
          Glad you guys are here!
          di

Comment

Welcome aboard! Sounds like you are ready to go. A lot of folks are excited to make May a great month.

Comment

Good Friday all mods!!

I've been AF for over a week, DF for 2 months!! No big plans this weekend. Want to get in the garden, but kinda hard since it snowed last night!!!
              Might take the kids to the movies if hubby gets his work done.

Great day all!
              The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

Wow LTV, you are doing just great. Keep up the good work.

Comment

morning all!! have to get that in - it is 10 till noon here in Boulder, CO. Still cold from the snow we had yesterday. Supposed to start warming back up to the May temps of Spring tomorrow. Sorry about the snow LVT25.....And yes, WOW! You are my modding hero - I want to be just like you!!! It is not easy. I can mod, but I would like to get to the place where AL is not occupying my mind all the darn time. But I have to say that considering where I was when I joined on Jan 18th I have made significant progress.

dilayne - I too am hanging out here in May. hoping to really go far in May with moderation. afterall moderation is what led me to the MWO site in the first place.

Have a great Friday everyone! I am off to find my parka! I think I left it next to my swimming suit. Crazy weather!

Comment

swimming

Hey Croft!
                    If you find your parka, pull out the swimsuit too!!!
                    Sounds like you have pretty fluctuating weather up there in CO. We had some yucky, snowey cold weather in April, but I think that is all behind us here in the northern realms.
                    May will be fabulous, in more ways than just the weather!
                    Peanut

Comment

Nice to see you back Dilayne.:h
                      Enough is enough

Comment

Working...
                      X