Where in the World is Croft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am going to miss you all so much, you have no idea. I am going to visit family in Kentucky and will be away from a computer in which to come and post. But I will be thinking about all of you, taking my topo and moding as usual. Actually I will likely be pretty much AF.

See you all in 7 days!!! Be good!

Have fun croft ........... will see you on your return ...........
    sigpicXXX

Comment

Have a great trip!

Comment

Enjoy your trip Croft and we look forward to hearing all about it upon your return!

You seem to being doing great this month with Mods so I am sure you will continue to do great with that on your trip! You have your topa and we have your back!

Have a safe journey!
        Hugs, Bambi
        "When you believe in a thing, believe in it all the way, implicitly and unquestionable." -- Walt Disney

Comment

Have a safe trip and a great time Croft!! I wish I could go with you!!

(We'll miss you too) :l
          The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

Have a great time Croft!
            Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

Bye Bye! Have a good relaxing time. Are there mountains to climb in Kentucky? LOL! I'd bet money on your arse renting a bike.
              sigpic
              Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Thats horse country! Croft would have to rent a horse. Wait I know she can be the horse that pulls the buggie around the track for exercise, not sure if there are mountains. I'm a Midwest girl all the way....(and must of slept through geography class years ago, lol)

I swear i don't know when that girl ever had time to get a drinking problem...
                But we love you Croft...save travels!
                "When you believe in a thing, believe in it all the way, implicitly and unquestionable." -- Walt Disney

Comment

h there crofty have a great trip.peace god bless
                  :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                  best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

damn does that mean i cant do a "all points bull" on you just kidding go have fun
                    :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                    best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Hey Croft: Have a great time, and if "the family" gets on your nerves, remember we're only an internet cafe away. See you when you get back.
                      G

Comment

Working...
                      X