im back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hi all gee my pc went down over 2 months ago and ive lost all my emails and passwords for absolutkey everyting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    so i was formally known as lakota, but canny lod in as that anymore cos it wont recognise my new email address so im now known as " sweetlips" ( this is my hubbys pet name for me lol)
    so glad to be back and hope all has been well wiv u peeps here, will check in lata today tro catch up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
    lv to all xxxxxx

sweetlips!!:h

im back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi sweetlips :welcome: back .........

Wondered where you were .........

Nice to see you ..........

BB xx
    sigpicXXX

Comment

im back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:welcome: back, sweetliips!

Glad you were able to reconnect and log back on.

Cindi
      AF April 9, 2016

Comment

im back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome back Sweetlips,

I had also wondered where you were. Hope everyone is doing well today. Just did my run walk - 40 mins today. I run for 4, walk 1, then repeat. Aiming to get up to 60 mins 4 times per week. We'll see!

Where is Croft? I am anxious to hear her tale...

Comment

im back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HI all: Have been away for a few days. Sounds like everyone is well! Ducky I'm impressed with your running!. Welcome back Sweetlips . . . remember when you and Ducky were holding down the fort here in mods! BB and Cindi: Hi!

Had a GREAT 3 day weekend up in Maine w/ my daughter . . .now home trying to get summer plans set. Modding very well and maintaining weight loss . . . probably need to ramp up the exercise a bit to get the scales headed further south . . . slowly but surely. Thinking of you all fondly.

G

Comment

im back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am here - busy trying to catch back up at work. Will write of my Rainier trip soon. Stay tuned.

Comment

Working...
            X