Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moddin through the weekend

good day all you modders-

I felt the need to start a new thread...for the weekend is here and we have a solstice to celebrate! Summer lovin'!!!! Sorry bh, i know you are in hibernation...but I am in my bathing suit!!!

So, it's a weekend to celebrate, how do you plan to spend your weekend? AFH, thanks for getting back on your points of wisdom about the universe....I think their will be fluctuation in our goals and achievements....but just like croft says, "It takes work to stay on top of it."

Hope all have a great weekend!!!!

xo
    flyin'

Moddin through the weekend

Hi All:

Happy Friday to all:

Glad you all are here. Was so glad to read others agnst re: teenagers yesterday as I was almost in tears last night w/ my 14 y/o daughter as we fought over limits.

My daughter didn't have her cell phone yesterday and was out of touch for 4 hours without me knowing where she was. When I called the last number she had called me from a GUY answered and said she wasn't there!!. I had to go to another mother's house and ask her daughter if she knew where my daughter was, which of course is embarrasing for me and my daughter wants to kill me for being overprotective, but I don't care. (Funny thing tho': as I was on my way to pick Em up, she called me, so I think the kids alerted each other that I was on the warpath :-).

So today is better. I haven't been feeling all that well this week after my GI bug, so I really could have cried yesterday, which really isn't like me. Maybe it's the moon?

Anyway have had a good week AF, except I did have a single glass of wine last night which I enjoyed thoroughly. Will see a friend tonight, maybe go to a movie or the gym, but either way I've got a pretty sun dress on and I look good. Not much else planned, except I'd like to catch up on some of the exercise I missed this week.

I'll be loggin on too AND monitoring all my goals. It feels good to have re-made that committment to my goals.
    Fondly,
    G

Comment

Working...
    X