Duh!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Duh!

I'm a dozy one me. Woke up this morning and thought, 'Hey - I'm sleeping well again...' - then I remembered I'd just been drinking every day for the last week during my holiday in Croatia, went AF Sunday and had a couple of beers last night (couldn't resist).
    Duhhhhhhh! :wd: I did sleep well on the Sunday night though. Plan to go AF tonight...
    Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Duh!

You're probably still in vacation mode! Glad you're sleeping well! Good luck with you AF evening tonight.
    G

Comment

Duh!

Well so much for that, AF evening didn't happen - will try again for tonight. I go to see my grandma on a Wednesday, there's a shop on the way back that I usually call at to get beer - I must just drive past!!! One time I just went into auto-pilot and just turned and parked up and my husband said, 'I take it we're getting beer then!!!' Must drive past... must drive past... must drive past!
      Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Duh!

I find it helpful to have AF beer at home. I'm more of a wine drinker, so not being a beer afficianado (sp?) the AF beer tastes good to me.

BUT, I do avoid stopping by the liquor store to pick up the AF beer when I might be in a mind to buy some wine instead. Too tempting.

Good luck tonight. The first night AF is the hardest after being on "vacation." Then is gets easier.

G

Comment

Duh!

Exactly, AF Becks gets me through the first night AF after a drinking stint and then like Ask says it gets easier.

let's all chant together drive on past drive on past drive on past

good luck vlad
          Enough is enough

Comment

Duh!

Whoo-hoo, I did it!!! Back at home now with NO BEER.

Comment

Duh!

well done!!!!!!!!!
              Enough is enough

Comment

Duh!

Well done Vlad, you will feel great tomorrow.... the fight is continuing with me tonight, strange how some nights are easier than others eh.

Lx
                Rather die standing, than live on my knees, begging Please..... No More.......

Comment

Duh!

Come on L, you can do it.:h
                  Enough is enough

Comment

Duh!

Woke up this morning and the usual first thought was guess what? 'Will I have a drink tonight?' Well, tonight I actually have a church meeting... usually I say to myself, if I'm busy in the evening I won't drink...

Comment

Working...
                    X