Morning modders!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning modders!!!

Morning modders!!! Tired this morning... woke up at 2.30am and didn't sleep again till 5.30am - 1 hour before I'm due to get up for work. Had some bizarre dreams but at least they weren't about AL. When I awoke at 6.20am I DIDN'T WANNA GET UP!!! WHAAAAAAA! Oh by the way my total unit count for last week was 25, which is worse than last week. Gonna have to up my game a little.
    Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Morning modders!!!

Ditto on upping the my game a bit!! Oh and bought an electric blanket this weekend, oh I can just hear all of you in the UK calling me a wuss but it was frigging cold!!! I turned it on at 5am when hubby went off to squash this morning and ended up going back to sleep so also woke up late and it's first day back at school for my daughter today... needless to say to there was CHAOS in the house this morning!!

Heres to GREAT mod week Modders!!!

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE FOR THE DAY

" A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.
    George Bernard Shaw "
    "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Morning modders!!!

Morning everyone..........

My count was 18. I feel that it was a decent weekend but depressing in a way; I felt non-productive. Went to three separate functions, moderated nicely and safely. But Sunday morning i was left wondering why (?). I still need to work on reversing my thinking. I need to increase my daytime activities, find some new friends with which to enjoy my new lifestyle.

Thus i've decided to go AF for another 30 days. I feel that I need to rev up my life a little bit.

I hope others are starting this week in a good mood...........
      -maybe, is the new maybe-

Comment

Morning modders!!!

Hi there Modsters,

Just having a relaxing day today, after working my arse off all week doing 2 jobs. I had a 10 hr day on Sat & a 9 hr yesterday, so I'm enjoying being lazy today .

We have 17 tables @ the cafe w/only one waitress... I had ALL of them full yesterday when church let out! It was insane! I'm also the cashier, so it's really nuts trying to do it ALL. I did have a gal helping me get drinks, etc, but I was borderline on cussing like a sailor to those nice church going folks!:H (they were about to bring out the devil in me!)Special orders for stuff not on the menu,... one woman brought her own sandwhich in & ate it @ the table with her friends, then wanted a cup of ice for her soda she had brought in...! Like I had time for that! Christ she should have brought me a sandwhich,..I didn't eat anything all day till 3:30, after serving food from 8:AM, as fast I could!

At least I don't have time to drink either.

I did make some good $$ though.

Hope everybody's having a great day. I might take Bungee out for a paddle after a while, he's acting restless.

Hugs,
        Judie
        The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Morning modders!!!

I give up!! I wrote this really long post and it's GONE GONE GONE!!!!

Can't be bothered to write it again... wasn't that interesting anyway... going to post a joke instead!!
          "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Morning modders!!!

St Jude--:H:H

I'm not sure how you do it!! Some people have huge balls!!! (even women!!):H:H

:goodjob:
            The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

Working...
            X