Feeling Great

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feeling Great

I am feeling very confident that the program of supplements and CDs are working well for me. I began supplementation (without the All in One and CDs) on the first day of my holidays. After 11 days I never drank more than 4 drinks in one day. My biggest difficulty is in the social drinking aspect as I've never drank alone or rarely do I even drink at home. Upon my return from holidays I had to jump back into a very busy work schedule (this is typically what triggers my drinking). On two of those days I didn't do supplementation and I did find myself drinking in excess. It was a valuable lesson as it did show me that the supplements have indeed been working. The key for me will be to remain diligent in taking these supplements daily.

Upon arriving home my package had arrived with the All in One and Social Drinking CD. I must be one of the lucky ones as I found the All in One easy to take with juice. I don't find there to be a strong icky taste at all. This will definitely make it easy for me to take in the morning! I've also began the CDs and this one is great! I'm very easily brought to a hypnotic state -- my only issue is that the first two nights I fell asleep! Last night, though, I made it through Part 1 and 2. Tonight I will do Part 2 alone to see how easily I drop into the deep hypnotic state.

I just wanted to share as I'm feeling quite optimistic at my lack of strong cravings for alchohol over the past 2 weeks.

Cheers,
    Lissa

Feeling Great

Hi Wild,

Thanks for sharing. Optimism is a good thing. I haven't done the cd's for a while now, but i almost always dozed off. And good for you and the Allone. I quit it for awhile, and it took some time before I could start it again, because I don't like the taste/texture. But I've found if I split the dose and drink it with grapefruit juice I can handle it.
    I'm not sure if you've done this or not, but I finally went ahead and tried 30 days af instead of just moderating, and it really made a difference to me. I went on to almost 70 days af before I drank anything. I still don't care to drink. Just something to think about.
    Take care!:h
    The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

Feeling Great

LVT25;385570 wrote: Hi Wild,

I'm not sure if you've done this or not, but I finally went ahead and tried 30 days af instead of just moderating, and it really made a difference to me. I went on to almost 70 days af before I drank anything. I still don't care to drink. Just something to think about.
      Take care!:h
      Hi LVT25,

it's not out of the realm of possibility. I decided not to go that route while I was away on holidays, but I certainly haven't ruled it out yet.

Cheers,
      Lissa

Comment

Working...
      X