I went over my limit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I went over my limit

I broke my rules today. I was home alone and angry at life. I've been quite successful being AF with a few drinks thrown in but today I had 7 beers.

I'm kicking myself in the ass and starting to get depressed. The good thing is I stopped drinking.

The bad thing is I broke my rules. :upset:
    Starting over again 09/06/11

"When its good its good its so good until it goes bad" Pink,Sober

sigpic

I went over my limit

Dera Change,
    You have done so well.
    OK, so you're disappointed you broke your own rule. Treat it as a minor annoyance. Concentrate on the wonderful success you've had. Your good work is never lost.

Comment

I went over my limit

Hiya Change.
      Use this as a learning experience. You have learnt how easy it is to go there and how bad it makes you feel. Write it down, read it if things get tough again. You ARE doing great and you know what you want and how to achieve it, you just have to learn how to deal with those little bumps in the road.
      Take care
      Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
      Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

I went over my limit

It is only a bad thing if you keep doing it over and over again. Are you meeting a goal? Goals are more important than rules.
        My life is better without alcohol, since 9/1/12. My sobriety tool is the list at permalink 236 on the toolbox thread under monthly abstinance.

Comment

I went over my limit

I am meeting my goals so I am not going to beat myself up over it. My wife said the same things to me.

Thnks for the Responses, they mean a lot to me.
          Starting over again 09/06/11

"When its good its good its so good until it goes bad" Pink,Sober

sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X