hair shampoo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hair shampoo

My hair shampoo is for dry, damaged and brittle.

You know what I am thinking!

What is yours? Is anyone normal?
    Enough is enough

hair shampoo

Waves, I just started using Garnier Fruitis. And yes it is for "dry & damaged":H ... I always buy that type because I use a curling iron on the ends... My hair is completly straight & boring!

But I love the way that Garnier makes my hair feel! Plus it makes it super shiny, & healthy looking!
    The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

hair shampoo

Hi Waves,

Coloured for me i'm afraid. to cover the grey.

Paula :upset:
      sigpicXXX

Comment

hair shampoo

Waves, I do not think you are dry, damaged or brittle. Those damn shampoo labels are causing you self-esteem issues aren't they? Mine is for limp hair. How do you think that makes me feel? My moisturizer says my skin is dull and lifeless as well. Hmmm, now I am getting mad.

And yes I love the Garnier line. Cheap but works well.
        I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

hair shampoo

Mine is to provide extra body to dry damaged hair.
          I have that facial cleanser with the tiny "microscrubbers" to provide skin that is "clean, clear and in control".
          My favourite food is lazagna or pizza.
          And I hate dark and white chocolate.
          What does that say?
          I am hyper. Too much chocolate.
          Someone please analyze and provide their opinion as to what my preferences mean, This is fun!
          Hmmm.
          Over 4 months AF :h

Comment

hair shampoo

I had some younger gal, a while back look @ my hair & say, "Oh wow, it's cool to see someone who doesn't cover their grey"... ya don't see that much"

I felt like saying, "Yeah, well, when I was your age, (or even now, for that matter!), I'd never let my ass get that huge either!":H

She had a caboose following her!

Lucky she caught me in a good mood...

Comment

hair shampoo

Jude - LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              I think the fact that you let the gray show indicates that you are dignified, refined and proud.
              I like it.

Comment

hair shampoo

I love the way you think! You must be right!:H

Although, I do believe that's the first time anyone has EVER called me refined! I'm gonna print this & put it on the fridge!

Comment

hair shampoo

Jude - thats hilarious! LOL you sound like just my type of person! LOL!

Comment

hair shampoo

Better yet Christmas cards for next year!!

Wrapping paper... could be onto something...

Comment

hair shampoo

Wow! Now you're on a topic that I can really sink my teeth into -- cosmetology!!! I just love everything about make-up and hair care. When I was 15, I worked two jobs to raise enough money to go to modeling and finishing school -- and as I mentioned earlier, I went to acting school in Manhatten after high school. So hair and make-up were a HUGE part of my life!! When I returned to Baltimore/DC to get married, I even earned a cosmetician license and bought part ownership in a small cosmetic company -- made a nice profit when I sold it! (I know, I'm going to go into the Guiness Book of World Records for the most number of jobs in one lifetime).

My hair is long blonde (yes, died), but a "dishwater-type blonde" so that it looks natural. My shampoo is Pantene Sheer Volume, with Amino Proteins, Volumizing Shampoo. I am a natural mousy brown, but was red for years. As you get older, it is best to go a few shades lighter than your natural color, as it helps to mask the tiny lines -- so the blonde took off about 5 years of what I looked like when I changed color. I cut off an inch every six months to keep it healthy. I use Loreal Preference, and the moisturizer that is in the package is great for keeping hair in good shape. I, too, use hair dryers, hair curlers, and hair spray almost everyday, except when I want that "Barbie" look with curly pony-tail drooped over the side for my casual days (I just love when I go out with my husband and everybody thinks he's my father).

And the magic to wonderful, supple skin in the winter time is extra virgin olive oil - I buy it by the gallon. I drink it, wear it, and put it in my bath. If you've experts say not to take long hot bath because it drains of moisture, that is because they don't know the secret of olive oil. I wash my hair and wrap it in a towel (to protect it from the heated bath water). Then, as the bath water is filling the tub, I pour in a good 1/4 to 1/2 cup of extra virgin olive oil. I wet my face, pour some extra on my hands and rub it on my face and neck (be sure to include the neck). Then rinse it off with luke warm water and lay there and soak until my heart is content. My skin is very soft and healthy. I also make sure that I get some internally during the course of the day. The Mediteranean diet suggests 1/4-1/2 cup (4 to 8 tablespoons). It is one of the most healthy fats you can introduce into your system and helps break down those carbs that I LOVE so much.

Oops, sorry folks. This is something I could talk about for hours and hours. Sorry to have rambled. As you can see, loved the topic.

Hope everybody has a nice evening!!!

MM
                      Saving the day one minute at a time!

Comment

hair shampoo

I use the new Herbal Essence (hello hydration)for normal hair but I also use John Frieda Straight Ahead. I let my hair air dry so it gets frizzy. I also use the fructis to decrease frizz.
                        "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

hair shampoo

Its good, but poorly named. My shampoo is by Bed Head and is called "Dumb Blond." Or it could be aptly named....who knows. My moisturizer is called "Barrier Repair" by Dermalogica and it is for "prematurely aging skin." What the hell is that about?:upset:

Judie - LMAO at your comeback for that snotty lady. Too much junk in the trunk eh? I agree - I'll slide in some areas but not the big butt dept....
                          Hawk

Comment

hair shampoo

..okay..see, I don't like it when my husband is mistaken for my father...don't like that at all.
                            My brand is the Knock-Off Version of Pantene from--yes, Wal-Mart...it's Equate and it boldy boasts for hair that wants to be "Suave y Sedoso Alise!" and for all you non-Spanish speakers out there, that would be soft and silky smooth....
                            ...so I guess that's me! Soft and Silky Smooth In Spanish

Comment

hair shampoo

Whatever makes you feel better about yourself SM!
                              I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Working...
                              X