hair shampoo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hair shampoo

and my body lotion is for "intensive repair for exixting stretch marks." ...so who's feeling good about themselves now?!! It's Clinically Proven too I'll have you know...so you know it works!

Comment

hair shampoo

SM Mary - You are cracking me up! People have asked my husband if I'm his daughter too. He hates it but on occasion, I gotta say, it makes me feel a little good. Then a little perverted, but good first!
      Hawk

Comment

hair shampoo

Okay, I am guilty as well of the "is this your daughter" with my husband. Do we marry older men to make us look and feel younger?? I see a trend here......

SM-I have cellulute cream clinically proven to reduce those bumps and ripples and yet it has not done one damn thing. Perhaps one of the lawyers here, i.e., Fan or Jen, can tell me if I can file a class action lawsuit over this.
        I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

hair shampoo

My Hubby is actually 6 years younger... but people think he's older! (He just acts older... I know, hard to believe )

Nobody's asked if he's my Dad yet though...:H
          The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

hair shampoo

Wrong answer Fan. You are supposed to say the product has worked wonders on me!! Cheesh. Back to my bah humbugness........
            I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

hair shampoo

You guys are just keeping me in stitches!!! You are all sooo funny!!! I went to the liquor store (my son calls it the booze brothel) to pick up a bottle of wine for dinner the other night. The lady behind the counter said that she had finally met my son when he came in with his grandfather the other night!! My husband's father is dead and my father has never been there. The other lady said "oh that's her husband, he just looks like his grandfather!!" On the same day, my son asked me if I would jog at school for cross country that day, as they get slacker points if they bring a guest. When I showed up, one of the new boys said, "that is somebody's mother?" So, I was beaming that day. My husband is 13 years older than me.

I think you are all so funny and so fun to be around!!!! I love the stretch mark comments (I know I sound like a broken record, but the Perricone topicals really do work, but they take several months).

Fan, loved the comment about going bald!!!! My husband is bald.

So let's see, we all look younger than our men, can outdrink them and out eat them, hmmmmmmmmmm!!! Got a be a joke in there somewhere!!!

Love,
              MM
              Saving the day one minute at a time!

Comment

hair shampoo

I too went to cosmetology school many moons ago (although i only worked as hairdresser for one year) and one thing I learned is that using the same shampoo every day causes build up. So that was my excuse from there on out to keep about 50 bottles of shampoo at all given times. I keep my license current, so I get almost 50% off on the good stuff. What I currently have in my shower now is:

Purology shampoo and cond, Aquage shamp and cond, Rusk clarifier shampoo, Paul Mitchell clean rinse and a Matrix shampoo left over from summer that gets the chlorine out of your hair. I also have the Bedhead dumb blonde, although I'm not crazy about it. I would give it to my daughter, but she's brunette! And she only uses Brilliant Brunette. we are such opposites.

Wax or razor? I'm slowing moving over to the wax world....
                The hot water is usually running out by the time I decide which shampoo to use and get that process done...LOL
                What happens in Vegas goes straight to Ohio....

Comment

hair shampoo

Oh My G-d!

Sm Mary, I knew we were druggie friends and all ( we are not drug attics it's a little inside joke) but now I know the true depth of our connection!

I use the same damn shampoo as you!

Rock On!:h
                  :h :h :h :h

Comment

hair shampoo

Suave y sedosa alise tambien mi amigo? Go figure!!
                    ....and Rach--let's just make it clear to everyone that we are not drug addicts...it all has to do with getting our topa on line...not crack or anything.
                    And remember I was telling you I was having hair issues? Well, Allie might have cleared that up: Maybe I need to switch brands?? I just secretly think they're all the same.
                    sm-mary

Comment

hair shampoo

:nutso: i cannot believe the kinds of things that are posted on this forum. i am typing with my feet because i am holding the phone with one hand and writing down what the friggin' irs is telling me with the other. anyway, when i was growing up my mother told me that the way to keep one's hair really sleek and shiny was to wash it with palmolive dish detergent. you know, that green stuff. my mother was right.

Comment

hair shampoo

Yes, but you've probably got that really cool Asian black hair that looks like lacquer. Wow, you are multi-talented.

Comment

hair shampoo

actually, i'm only part asian. as far as being multi-talented, i can thank my simian ancestors for my toes.

Comment

hair shampoo

We don't live in an attic either!:H

Addict.................OMG I'm not even on topa anymore. :H
                            :h :h :h :h

Comment

Working...
                            X