Merry Christmas!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Merry Christmas!!

Merry Christmas to everyone! Santa was very good this year. My kids are all very happy with their loot. My boys got their very own computer so, they won't be on mine all the time, thank goodness. My hubby got me diamond earrings! I absolutely love them. I love the fact that he knew that is what I wanted and took the time to pick them out and buy them. It really means alot to me. He usually hands me cash and tells me to buy what I want. Big hugs to all!:h :l :h
    Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Merry Christmas!!

Peeps, sent you a PM but looks like you are full. Please get a-cleaning..............Happy Holidays to you!!!
    I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Merry Christmas!!

We were up until 1:00 am wrapping and laying out all the gifts. My children came in at 5:45:eeew:

We didn't have the heart to tell them to go back to bed. Needless to say, we are exhausted!

Merry Christmas everyone!:santa:

Gotta run and check on the bird.
      :h :h :h :h

Comment

Merry Christmas!!

Merry Christmas everyone! Just wanted you to know I'm thinking of you all! For those interested, I posted a Xmas poem on 'What We Believe' written by the woman who scribed A Course in Miracles.

The grandkids are gone (they've been visiting for the last 3 days) and left my husband (especially) and me the gift of their viruses! So, today I'm nursing (and Florence Nightingale I'm NOT) my husband . I guess that is my lesson and gift..to care for others! :0) I'm making more cookies, just because...all the kids and g-kids will be by this evening, so at least we have the day to rest and care for ourselves! :0)
        Love to you all,
        Dianne

Comment

Merry Christmas!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS everybody! :santa: Santa was real nice here! I've got the turkey soaking in water... have had it defrosting since thursday & it's still semi-frozen! But it's only 8:30 here & we're not planning on eating till 3:00, so hopefully if I get it in the oven by 10:30...ray:

I guess I can always bring a bunch of popcorn just in case!:H Oh yeah, I've got some tofu in the fridge I can always throw something together with that... That's what my Family's used to me bringing. LOL
          Peace & Joy :l Judie
          The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Merry Christmas!!

A BLESSED CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!

LOVE, KATHI:h :l
            AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Merry Christmas!!

Saint Jude.....are you read the wrapper right on that 'turkey'.....5 days to defrost seems an awful long time
              If the letters above the weight and cooking time are BEE I ESS O EN.........I think your family are gonna have xmas curry for an awful long time.....

And yes...happy xmas all.....I did post yesterday with my holiday salutations as I am now on Boxing day, here in Kiwi a-go-go, come on everyone....keep up!!!!

Wonderful day.....wonderful year...here's to the next.............without any beer!
              Hugs Weemelon xoxo

Comment

Merry Christmas!!

Whew! We opened packages in a frenzy, throwing gift wrapping around, taking movies, all talking at the same time, then cooking prime rib, then eating, then and then and then than finally my mother got in bed at five and I haven't seen her since. I got sort of worried, but honestly, I think she's there for the night. You know, she's 81, and you get worried that someone can just fade away at the end of a big meal. Anyway. I checked on her, and I think she's just going to stay there. I've been watching a marathon of "The Dog Whisperer."

Comment

Working...
                X