MONDAY 1ST JANUARY 2007

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MONDAY 1ST JANUARY 2007

Gypsi---we are always thinking of you!! love you...
    Becca---good to hear from you!!
    Everyone have a wonderful day..it's a fresh start...
    sm-mary

Comment

MONDAY 1ST JANUARY 2007

Gypsi - Its good to hear from you. You are an amazing person and I am glad you are here. You always have support here - please know that.

Allie - Sounds like you and Beth had a great time! I'm a total shoe whore but I look at some of the shoes out there and I think....WHY? WHY would you ever put these on your feet?

Pixie - Stick around!
      Hawk

Comment

MONDAY 1ST JANUARY 2007

Hi Everybody!!! Wow, there is so much going on!!!

Gypsi WELCOME BACK I have so missed you. We have kept you in our prayers and will continue to do so!!! You have so much strength and courage. I can only imagine how difficult it must be for you at this time. But, I think it is great that you are searching for answers -- I am sure you will find them. Perhaps, one inspiration that you might look to is that your husband may rest happier if he knows he is leaving you in a strong, controlled state of mind - just a thought! I think it is good to let it out and keep talking about it. I'm glad you decided to come back! If you need a shoulder to cry on, please don't hesitate to PM me anytime!
        Becca, how are you?

Allie, I'm glad you and Beth had such a great time! If you ever get to DC, please let me know.

Mike, how did your games come out?

Pixie, WELCOME!!!

Waves 2, you are right, I haven't been around much. I am still recovering from this upper respiratory infection. It is driving me insane -- no energy.

I did pretty well over the holidays. Yesterday, was the first day that I drank outside my goal. My son had four college applications due yesterday. He needed my help and I was in such pain. So I drank to keep down the pain (better than over-the-counter pain killers as they put me to sleep and give me side effects -- interestingly enough, alcohol does neither to me in most instances).

So, to everyone I have not mentioned, I hope all of you had a great holiday and will have a tremendous new year ahead of you.

Love to all,
        MM
        Saving the day one minute at a time!

Comment

Working...
        X