Whew

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whew

I'm right behind you Not Powerless! Excellent job! Today is day 2 for me. I am thinking about a cold glass of Chardonnay. Thanks for your inspiration.

Lush... we are doing day 2 together.
    Iamgoingtodothis:new:

Comment

Whew

And we WILL do it!!!! Take the supplements if you have them. I just started and I think they are helping.
      I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Whew

Hi all,

I woke up very depressed this morning. It mostly had to do with my New Year's resolution not to drink coffee anymore. It's not the caffeine, I got rid of those symtoms last week. I know it's all in my mind and I already feel better, so why can't I just jump out of bed without it. The same thing happens to me everytime I try to quit drinking too. It is a very defeatist attitude and I would like to kick my own butt for it!

Not Powerless,
        On my working AF days, I take 2 calm forte and a big glass water right when I walk in the door in the evening. It takes the place of the 1st glass of wine and then by dinner, the urge is usually gone.

Lush, Great job on the AF days. I was last night, but we still have cases of champagne around. I will do what I can. I did some walking the last couple of days and I am going to the gym today. I will PM you the easy ab exercises I am starting today. Just start with 20 minutes of something to get you going.

Laura
        Humor is just another defense against the universe!

Comment

Whew

I just took 2 more Calmes Forte thanks Laura. Just had my 18 month old evaluated for speech today b/c I had some concerns and much to my happiness he does not qualify. So that takes some stress off.
          I will need to get a nice big glass of Crystal Light with ICE quick so I stop thinking about the Chard.
          NP
          "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Whew

NP
            Glad to hear about your child. I had one that wouldn’t talk until he was 3 and another that could speak in complete sentences by the time he was 2. He is now 6 and has a bad case of lying. I swear everything that comes out of his mouth is very articulate crap. - Sorry about the vent! Is winter break ever going to be over?

Laura
            Humor is just another defense against the universe!

Comment

Whew

LOL!! I have missed your kid stories Laura. And NP that is wonderful news about your child. Huge weight lifted off your shoulders. I need to buy some Crystal Light as well I guess............
              I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Working...
              X