Finally we can post on Sunday Jan 7th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mild panic attack when I could not get on here ALL DAY LONG. I thought I had been banned for being a postaholic. LOL.

Anyhow, managed to get a ton of stuff done today because I was not on here the whole morning!!

Happy Sunday to whoever may see this. Go Seahawks!!!
    I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Hi lush, I was wondering what was up, glad you got things done today.

Sammys

Comment

I finally had some time today to come on and catch up on other's posts and to maybe post some things of interest myself.

I was just miffed that I couldn't get on all day:damn: :huh: :wazup: :hitme:

Anyway, I've poured out all the alcohol in the house! My husband and I are going to give "alcohol free during the week" one more try. If I can't do this I will have to do the unthinkable and take antibuse to stop drinking all together. I can't continue on this way any longer.......As of late I've been getting toasted almost every night.

I stumbled upon a website today that I had visited one other time but didn't get too far for some reason. Because our site was down today I looked at their forum and read one person's story. This person said once they visited the website below, and they stopped drinking forever because of this site and it only took them 15 minutes!

I was interested so I took a look........I'm putting the tools I learned to use tonight because I am not drinking. It really isn't that hard and I think what I learned from that site tonight is really helping. I urge you all to go take a look.

I got a wireless card for our laptop so we now have one extra computer I can use to come here (yeeeeaaaaaa!!!)

So I don't plan on being as absent as I have been.

I hope everyone is doing well, I'm off to go read some of your posts.

Love,
      Rachele

Rational Recovery Center - The Internet Center for Self-Recovery
      :h :h :h :h

Comment

Sorry you are in a bad place Rachele. I think Rational Recovery also has a book out. I have looked at their site before but have not had time to really look at it. I will check it out. I wish you the best. I went through the same thing over NYE and doing three days AF last week got me back to normal moderating thankfully. Crossing the fingers.
        I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Hi all!!
          I have not had a chance to post lately because I have had to do this annoying thing called work! Have been trying to catch up on reading the posts..have missed some good ones!
          What happened to today's original Sunday post?? Because I posted on that and it's gone!
          Anyway--I had said a couple things:
          First: Belated Happy Anniversary to Judie!! You are truly inspiring to me..
          Also---I think it was Friday's post on Perfectionism...NPowlerless...you and I sound familiar to each other--as I could relate to your post about chaos and my father demanding such (always with alchohol in hand..)
          Anyway--lots of food for thought...Mkr--that book "Perfect Daughters" also was something I wanted to read. Sounds interesting.
          Gosh--I've missed ya'll!! Okay---Rach---You can do this..I'll check out that other website..if it can fix me in 15 minutes, I'm in. Luschy--I've missed you!
          sm-mary

Comment

I was wondering what happened to my post...I had a great day today..
            hubby made breakfast and took us out on the boat.
            Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

Yahoo! Finally able to get on board! Man O Man! My day just felt like I was totally missing something very important by not being able to check in! Just got home from work.

Rachele, good to see ya back on board. I've read a bit about the Rational Recovery.. but not a lot. Good luck with that. Let us know how you're doing.

Oh Lush, Hubby threw out all of his "Cowboy" souvineirs! No longer a fan of them after last night!! LOL So I guess we can talk again:H Honest to God... the wall above the computer looks so bare! It used to have a Cowboys wall hanging on it... not anymore! He was P*ssed off when I got home from work last night, somethin about a missed field goal attempt..?
              The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Working...
              X