Tuesday, January 9th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tuesday, January 9th

It's never too late to post or to hear from you Allie. I am AF tonight as well. Makes the week days alot easier! Talk to you soon....
    Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

Tuesday, January 9th

AF here tonight too. It helps that there's no alcohol in the house.

I had some green tea and a little something sweet, but I still feel like something's missing.

I guess I will just have to keep having fun looking at my new avatar! Go ahead, stare at it:H

Love and Hugs and Goodnight to all:l
      :h :h :h :h

Comment

Tuesday, January 9th

Phew! OK - I just fininshed reading the 10 pages for today. Damn people -- chatty ggroup here today! Actually, its great to see. but miss a few days of reading and it's just too much to all digest! Anyway - I know there's a lot going with everyone and I apologize in advance for what I have missed -

E - I do hope things are OK and you are hanging in there. Gypsi - You are a strong woman! I hope things went well with the appointment. Allie - I thnk you made a wise decision. Your Mom needs you and you need her. Fan - glad to see you feeling like yourself again. Paul and Paula - Great job! Mary - congrats on the non smoking. That's a biggie. My third and final quit was 3/2000. (Who's countng?) I am the worst now - I think reformed smokers have less tolerance for it than those who never smoked in the first place...

the ee cummings poems - that one is one of my favorites. I have it tucked away in my wallet and so enjoyed seeing it here.

I love the amnesty time. what a great idea.

Congrats Jenah on new senior member status!

I know I have missed people and things and it is not out of lack of concern. Thinking of everone and big hugs all aroundl.
        Hawk

Comment

Tuesday, January 9th

Glad you checked in Hawk...lots happenin' Have a good one!
          "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Working...
          X