Well said Rachele xx
    sigpicXXX

Comment

Monday, January 15th. Hello????

I agree Lush LOL xx
      sigpicXXX

Comment

AWESOME Paula, we are all so very proud of you!

Lush, Rachele, NP and MM, thanks I appreciate your kind thoughts.

MM, sorry about your computer. I upgraded quite a few programs the last couple weeks and am going slightly crazy with the fact that one company took over my fav one and now user friendly very intuitive pieces are MISSING. Have to change all my quick commands in preference files also. Pain in the neck. Good luck putting together a new computer.

So at lunchtime I went to put all the refrigerator magnets with family photos and fun items - remember my santa story? well, the new/used fridge is stainless steel. They don't stick to the front. I was dumbfounded and want to change out refrigerators for one that can have our family personalities on it! AYE YI YI, I am not in the mood though! Hate the thought of tape but may have to go that route.

You all are too funny on the books and the word association threads! Thanks for the laughs!

Comment

PS: I get the notes from the Universe sent to me in emails from tut.com. Just sign up and daily messages are sent.

Thanks for thinking I could be so profound every day though!

Comment

MKR You are always so profound of course we would think they were yours! Sorry to hear about the problems at the weekend and the lack of magnetism.

Love to all as always
            Waves
            Enough is enough

Comment

Hi MKR, thanks for your congratulations ....

Can't believe that you can't put magnets on your fridge .... What is the world coming too .....

I would be sooo lost without fridge magnets ....

Paula xx :h :l :h
              sigpicXXX

Comment

Nick, nice to see you. I too am finding that life after the 30 days is not always easy. It was Christmas blues that got to me. I?m sure Fan can find an appropriate song. ( Nice to see you back,Mike)

Pebbles, hope the Kudzu helps.

MM Glad everything went so well for you this weekend.

Paula, You are doing great. Half way through the 30. Good going. I love all your posts.

Owly, well done on Sunday. Hope the parental visit goes well.

Lush, Glad you like the new game. It took 235 posts before alcohol was even thought of. I am impressed by our tenacity.

Everyone else, good luck with your aims this week.:groupluv:
                Love waves
                Enough is enough

Comment

Thanks Waves!

MKR, it's nice to know I'm not the only one struggling with the computer thing! I am having a tough time even getting the computer. I bought both the boys (hubbie and son) laptops for Christmas/Channakah - they are really nice. I have always used a laptop, paid a fortune for it and theirs is almost as nice. They are pretty cheap and have even a sale goingg on where they are cheaper. But we ran from store to store yesterday finding they were out-of-stock even though they said they were not when each store would precall. So, it is supposed to be delivered no later than Thursday. Meanwhile, 'ole Besty's up-and-running with intermediate crashes. So, I'm hoping she holds!!

Love to all,
                  Monica
                  Saving the day one minute at a time!

Comment

Working...
                  X