here I am!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

here I am!

Hi every body! Just wanted to aplogize for dissapearing on ya! I had a really bad migraine from "H" for about 3 days last week, and silly me, after having no luck getting rid of it, I decided to just "drink"it away... DUH! Now I'm paying the consequenses, and feeling like a complete idiot.

I know my Hubby's worried about me now too, so I'm feeling reel guilty and ashamed. I should know better. It's just been so long since I've done this I really didn't think I would get this far down again. This self-loathing sucks. I know it could be worse though. At least, I havn't gotten in accident or driven, or missed work. I did manage to pull this all off during my days off from work. Just hope I can pull myself together and "fake" it thru tonight @ work. Feeling kinda weak & shaky. I think I'll be OK. I've done it before, when I've been a lot worse for wear than this. I think I might have a bit of a bug too, as I haven't had an appetite at all, sorry to worry everyone.

Love ya :l Judie aka the brat
    The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

here I am!

Judie,
    Thanks for checking in. Sorry you had a slip but that's all it was! Take Care and I hope you don't have a bug on top of it all.
    NP
    "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

here I am!

Whew. Judie you had us worried!!!! You, of all people, have been such a pinnacle of moderating so do not let this get you down. I hope you start feeling better. :l
      I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

here I am!

Hi Judie...great to see you back

Loves and get well wishes

Lou-Lou x x x
        "Every passing minute is a chance to turn it all around"...Penelope Cruz...Vanilla Sky

Comment

here I am!

Judie, thanks sooo much for letting us know you're OK.

Don't beat yourself up .....

Love & Hugs, Paula :h :l :h :l
          sigpicXXX

Comment

here I am!

Judie
            Thank goodness you are okay! Dont let a bad couple of days let you down! Hooray you're back!
            Love Jen
            Over 4 months AF :h

Comment

here I am!

OH! here you are...I posted under the other thread so disregard that.
              SO sorry you are feeling so crappy. I KNOW the feeling. Just let this launch you into a whole new mindset and back to your good old ways.
              You'll be OK.:l :h

Comment

here I am!

Hey Girl,

Been totally missing you!! It is OK, you have been such an excellent moderator, a slip here or there not bad at all. Just helps you remember why you started moderating.

Sorry you are feeling sickly to top it all off. Feel Better soon!

Love you sweetie,
                Mary

Comment

here I am!

Hi Jude.
                  I'm glad you're back. I missed you....

Comment

here I am!

Hi Jude. If its true that misery loves company than you and I are in it together. I hadn't seen this and just posted under today's thread about how I slipped up last night. So, we can "pick ourselves up by the bootstraps together, hey?!

Glad to see you on the Board,
                    Monica
                    Saving the day one minute at a time!

Comment

here I am!

:l Nice to have you back. It just wasn't the same without you.:l

Love Waves
                      Enough is enough

Comment

here I am!

Thanks so much for all of the wonderful mssgs. I made it thru night @ work... wasn't pretty, but not too bad. I'm glad I didn't cave in & "call-in" sick... then I would have ended up guilting myself even sicker. Just had a 1/2 piece of toast. Amazing how much food you can throw at people without ingesting any at all! :H

Comment

here I am!

Well done Jude. Back on the road again.:l
                          Enough is enough

Comment

here I am!

At least "back in the saddle"... although I believe I'd rather be "rode hard & put away wet"... whatever that means!

Where have all those cowboys gone anyway?:H

Comment

here I am!

:H :H :H :H
                              Enough is enough

Comment

Working...
                              X