Friday 16th Jan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Friday 16th Jan

Morning Muffs (why Muffs here??!) feels a bit cheeky starting 'someone else's' thread so to speak - but I guess as I've done my Ab period and now intend to mod this is where I may settle...
    Am feeling OK about myself this morning as after work yesterday had this real mental struggle and anger as I was so tempted to go to the pub and 'relax' with a beer (despite the fact that for the last month I've been going in there for a soft drink). For some reason after a crap day at work there didn't seem anyway else out and it made me so cross - I didn't understand as I have been coping with crap days at work during the month Ab OK - and now just because I 'can' drink again I had all this mental bullshit...... Anyway - I didn't go; I went for a run and during that there was this mental clarity that just because I can; I don't have to - and that I can still deal with my bad days just by being me. Am quite proud of myself and hope that I can do that again - didn't even have a glass of wine from the open bottle in the fridge with my tea. I so want mods to be 'easy' and not having to constantly watching myself - but I'm not sure it's going to be like that. We shall see...

Anyway - enough drivel! Hope everyone has a great Friday - it's Friday at least - yipeeeee!

Love and fun to all to come
    I x
    Don't cry because it's over - smile because it happened
    :whee:
Working...
X