Friday 23rd February

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Friday 23rd February

Judie, you are being harrassed esp. if she is calling you at all hours of the night. Is she a drinker or mentally unstable or something? That is just wrong to be calling you that incessantly. Hope you get it worked out.....
    I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Friday 23rd February

Ok Judy, I get the stalking comment now and yes you are being harrassed. She is more then a little scary.

Hubby and I had a real talk about my drinking yesterday. Probably the 1st real one. He usually makes excuses for me to me about my behavior and drinking. I have been trying to moderate and or stop drinking for some time now, but he doesn't want to talk about it and he get's pissy if I spend to much time out here, so this talk was a good thing.

Basically he is tired of me being a sulky BIT** when I'm not drinking and tired of me being a crazy nut job when I had too much. We talked about how well July 06 to November 06 was for me and what changed. I also told him how drunk I have been a couple of times since Christmas is unacceptable and he cannot continue to ignore this. I also told him if he had ever acted as I had, I would have insisted he go to rehab.

Anyway, the bottom line is I am going to restart some forgotten rules and add a couple of new ones and go from there.

So here goes:
      No drinking until after 4:00pm
      My limit will be 2 6-7 oz glasses of wine if I do drink (yeah, I know a glass is supposed to be 5 oz, but I live in wine country, they don't make glasses that small around here) :H I'm being honest here!
      No drinking on normal, just hanging out at the house, Sundays.
      No sharing of drinks.
      No sneaking from bottles or other peoples glasses.
      No mixing types of alcohol.

That should do it for now. I have company here all weekend, it's a good time to put these rules to work.

And it's ok to laugh about the Crazy Nut Job comment, that is a pretty funny one.

Have a great one,
      Laura
      Humor is just another defense against the universe!

Comment

Friday 23rd February

I think those are some mighty fine moderating goals Laura....realistic and doable...
        Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

Friday 23rd February

So much going on with everyone today!
          Allie-you are amazing and strong! Way to go.
          Beth-WOW, you are gorgeous! I love doggies too. Obviously own a few cats as well!
          PP: Glad you are feeling better.
          I am looking at about 6 inches of snow today. I f nothing else it will make for fun sledding with the kids this weekend.
          Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.
          Hugs to all!!!!
          Learning to live life on the outside of a bottle. :flower:

Comment

Friday 23rd February

PP, great to see you back. Hope you're feeling better!

Beth love the pic! Terry's a doll! You too!
            The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Friday 23rd February

Wow!! Thanks guys...great ego boost...but, did I tell you I was the furry one??

Dididforme...is that your cute kitty??

Saint Jude...your friend has lost her marbles!!! she is calling you at 4AM??? Let the guilt go!!
              formerly known as bak310

Comment

Working...
              X