Saturated Sunday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saturated Sunday

Well, I don't see a post for today..., and it's still raining cats & dogs here... hence the "thread name..."

OK, who thought I was refering to myself?:H

Just having a lazy Sunday so far. Gotta work later though... so I hope I get more energetic by then

Had really bizzare dreams last night... My bosses Mother,(the original owner of the cafe). Is in the final stages of cancer. She's been battling it for years, and it's gotten to the point she's pretty much in bed all the time now, and they have brought in a hospice nurse. It's really sad, she's kinda like the whole town's "Mom"... We all grew up with her & her family. I've worked with 3 of her kids & her over the years(all the way back to high school).

It's hard at work right now as just about everyone that comes in asks about how she's doing... Her Grandaughter was working as a bus girl last night, and started crying during her shift, she was so upset, we sent her home.

Need to go visit my Grandma today... All of this makes me realize how precious life is... My dream was about my Grandma, and I woke up really worried. She's 98 and doing pretty well. She just gave me some pillow cases last week that she embroidered & crocheted.

Just rambling thoughts for today... Feeling humble.

Peace & prayers,
    :h :l Judie
    The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Saturated Sunday

((Hugs Judie)) for you and your precious Grandma.
    d

Comment

Saturated Sunday

Thought I would just say Hi to you guys. Fan this snow is really getting old around where I live, St. Jude and Dilayne hope you have an uneventfilled day so you can rest a little.

Sammys

Comment

Saturated Sunday

Hospice

Hi Saint Jude,

Hospice is such a wonderful organization. I've just gotten to know their philosophy because we are doing a project together. Alot of hospice people talk about what happens when the end of life approaches, such as departed loved ones helping to guide the patient.... it happens so often that it must have validity? I guess I post this because the end of life is something that happens to all of us and that we hardly ever figure out how to deal with it, but their (hospice) guidelines on rights for patients include The Right to talk about it, the right to be afraid, the right to know what's happening, the right to be in denial, etc. Totally throughout the journey they speak of the patient leaving this life to go on to the next as a great adventure. :h Suz
        The more we appreciate life, the more life appreciates and bestows us with more goodness.

Comment

Saturated Sunday

Hi

Hang in there Jude, Di, Fan.............Hi Sammys and Suzanna......... Hope everyone is doing well by now, it is 7:15PM, and I am out the door to a meeting.

7 days and counting, not easy today, but think I made it !

Love you all, thanks for being there:h :thanks:

Mary Anne:l

Comment

Saturated Sunday

hey judie
            both of my parents have passed on,it's all hard to deal with but as the old saying goes"life goes on".everyone on the planet is dealing with this kind of suffering.
            big hugs to you.i know you'll hang in there and bear with it all.

Comment

Saturated Sunday

Hope

Hi Fan and St. Jude, I hope all is going well for you. Talk if you need to, we should be able to talk about the stuff we are dealing with along with dealing with the not drinking stuff. :h Suz
              The more we appreciate life, the more life appreciates and bestows us with more goodness.

Comment

Working...
              X