Muffin Monday! (26th February)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was going to beat you and post the lyrics this time and then the phone rang.....grrr.....
    I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Hi Everyone,

Happy Monday!

Too many here already to give personal greetings, but love to all. I took that lady out of the picture, and just left the lovely, cute furry one in...felt a little too "exposed".

Had a really fun weekend...actually watched "the lion king" and made a cake with my daughter and her boyfriend lol...yes they are 17, and 18 years old...we had so much fun...very bonding.

slip, sliding away......hmmm, could be my theme song

Hope you are off to the start of a good week

Beth
      formerly known as bak310

Comment

OK muffins...I did a search on "muffin bellies" and here is what came up....(I need to get to the gym too)

Control the Mind

Comment

Good Morning Muffins and Muffin Men,

The wine tasting was fun. We picked 4 wineries that ranged from a very pretentious champagne celler to a cosy no-fee small tasting room. It was fun to do tastings instead of drinkings. I took all my supps before I went and when I started to feel a little warm, I quit and gave mine away. As for the glasses they sell in the gift shop, you might as well be drinking from a mason jar. :H

About the rules, my rules started out as goals. Now they are rules because if I don't follow them, then I don't get to play anymore. I have been changing and adjusting them for close to a year now and I have hope they will work for me. I was too stringent with the no drinking on Sundays. That one is not realistic for now.

Nothing to exciting for me this week. Have a good one.

Laura
          Humor is just another defense against the universe!

Comment

Rocky!!!

OH MY GOD!!! That is TOO funny!! I will never think of my muffin belly the same again. Never!!
            formerly known as bak310

Comment

Wow, I just saw that picture.

It's a good thing I brought my gym bag with me today too. :H

Fan,
              Good song, sad one too. How about Diamonds on the sole's of her (their) shoes.

Laura

Comment

Daughters...so precious..such gifts. I have one 21 year old and one 31 years old. (I have a wonderful son, in between as well..28, an electrical engineer..an amazing young man-he lives out of state but the girls live near me) I have a goal for us to have a girls night out once a month starting this week to celebrate the oldest' birthday. We are decades apart and couldn't be more different..the 21 year old and I get along beautifully..she got a 'different' mom then the oldest, but we are all at a place where I think we can commit to a regular date..it's sooo important. I believe it will set the tone for the next decade of our family's future. Wish me luck!

Comment

OK, I'm back on my diet (now that I just ate 3 peanut butter cups!)
                  :-D

Comment

Yeah, there is a lot of that song I can relate too.

I will have to listen to Graceland on the way home.

Laura

Comment

Yeah, me too!
                      Beth, I'm like you..not too concerned about anonymity, but maybe I should be..I dunno..if someone wonders on this site, well, I guess I wouldn't mind knowing the have a friend here.
                      Talking about daughters...here is a picture of my two daugthers (me in the middle - June 2005 at my husband and my vow reaffirmation) holding my granddaughter, for the few who might want to see more pictures..I love to show my family off...go to: Untitled Document

Comment

oops..thought I put this above...

Comment

Well, I've been trying to insert a photo and it's not working, so nevermind...
                          d
                          :0)

Comment

Wow, D. Very cool

Did you use the same church as the first time?

Comment

Di, that is just beautiful. How incredibly fancy and formal. I LOVED your dress and you and your family are just beautiful. Ahhh, it is so fun to put faces to names.........thanks for sharing.......
                              I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Thanks! :0D..I just figured out what I was doing wrong..here is the pic I wanted to show you..

Frmca..no. We didn't have any money when we first got married..Mike married me and my 3 kids..we did it in a local park, so I never really had the wedding I wanted..this really marked the rest of our marriage after the kids grew up..we started out with a ready made family, so this was a chance to go forward with 'us' in mind. Thanks for looking...but warning..be careful if you plan on reaffirming your vows because if things get rough, it would be embarrassing to get a divorce right after such a public spectacle...and also, it tells God that you are committed, then he decides to test you to see if it's true! :0)

Comment

Working...
                                X