Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why am I a thread killer?

So ignoring Lushy equals sobriety....hmmm interesting concept Irish
    "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Beaches you have had this thread for more than 24 hours, so now its mine .........
      sigpicXXX

Comment

WOW Time flies when your having fun......
        "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

15 years of marrage ruined with one MIL joke...Women
          I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
          One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

That's funny Macks! I'm sure she'll take you back once she sees the tattoo....

Comment

Hey Macks -

I was in a bookshop the other day and there was a book there with the title

"What you can say to a Woman - without offending her"

It contained 100 pages - all of them completely blank!

Says it all really

Its companion book "What men understand about women" was the same!

I kid you not! My younger son picked one up first and asked me to explain.
              He will find out for himself in a few years I'm sure!

Vive la difference!

Satori

xxx
              "Though there are many paths at the foot of the mountain - all those who reach the top see the same moon - as any fule kno"

Comment

Satori: Isn't that book titled "What men understand about anything?" and it still has all the same blank pages? Hmmm, I swear that's the one I saw.
                Learning to live life on the outside of a bottle. :flower:

Comment

Hey Didit,

We men understand loads of things - about er... loads of things!

The only thing we cant quite get is .....why girls need so many shoes - and why they never have anything to wear , when they have four times more closet space than us , stuffed full of clothes????

Oh and another thing - how come women can go to a sale, come home after spending hundreds (not because she actually needs any of the stuff - just because it was on sale) and then tell you how much she saved?????

Oh and how come women look on clothes and shoes as absolute necessities and happily justify spend thousands on them - but look on the occasional purchase of some climbing gear (nothing important you understand- just the stuff that keeps hubby from falling to his death!) as an indulgence??

And so on - (sigh) - yep Women - totally beyond me i'm afraid!

Satori

xxx
                  "Though there are many paths at the foot of the mountain - all those who reach the top see the same moon - as any fule kno"

Comment

Since women are EVERYTHING, and men understand NOTHING about them, then logic tells me, men understand nothing.

Why must I keep explaining this?

We may as well just end this thread.
                    Learning to live life on the outside of a bottle. :flower:

Comment

Amen Didit!!!
                      I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

One shall not challenge the pope. This thread is dead. Do not risk your eternal salvation by honoring a dead thread.

Comment

Right you are Pope, my first act of exorcism will be this thread.. Best to remove all temptation from the area...

A F F L..
                          Alcohol Free For Life

Comment

With you I am well pleased SISTER IMMACULATA. You have been successful with your exorcism. You will be rewarded- not on earth but as it is in heaven.

Comment

did you miss me?

Comment

Still not dead then????

Satori
                                xxx

Comment

Working...
                                X