Why am I a thread killer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OOOOoooh Louise! You are awful! But I like you.

Poor Lushy, she just does not deserve this.:H

Tawny, imagine suggesting Lushy's lips should be suckered on to a supermarket window! How heartless! Did you not even think of the poor shoppers in there, buying fish for their tea?

Comment

Lushy should have come to the BB beauty salon, I don't do fishy lips ......
      sigpicXXX

Comment

Betty , you are the best
        "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Bluebell is my new best friend and from the sounds of it my only friend around here.

My big fat lips and I will now kill this thread.
          I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Lushy! And you are my new second-best friend!

I know what they were all saying about your lips, etc was just awful wasn't it! I tried to put my foot down, but you know how it is. Once they get the bit between the teeth, well...............

Comment

Actually, had a quick re-count and you are actually my third or fourth-best friend. It's not because you have funny lips or anything like that it's just, well, I have got some friends now that didn't cost me a cent.

Wait, there might be an opening for you in the second-best friend slot. I'll have to check that one.....

Hang tight.

Comment

Am I cheap?
                "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

No, no, little Beach! You were free!

Comment

Whew I have been told I am a cheap date. No seafood, no fish.....

Comment

I am glad that we have continued to save this thread. It is very meaningful at this point and I see that Lushy could not survive without it.

Comment

So this is where Bluebell hangs out? On the dead thread???

Comment

Thanks for the holiday snap Lush. Sorry little Beach..... I know you said you don't like seafood but, come on it's little Lushy on her hols!

Duck! I thought you were my fourthslashfifthpossiblynextinlineforthird-best friend? Attached files [img]/converted_files/305527=1550-attachment.jpg[/img]

Comment

Yuck

Comment

Poor Lushy,

Fat lips, sunburn AND a wart ...

Comment

Lucky, Blue is VERY popular here

Comment

Working...
                                X