• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why am I a thread killer?

ROTFLMAO!!
    I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Oh Lushy that's so cute....nice try...really I have to go shop...be right back
      "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

See Ya!

Comment

Go to bed you postaholic MWO addict. Now. You need help.

Comment

Look who is talking....okay they are processing my credit card so I'm good
            "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

If you are referring to me Lushy, I think I would need help if I went to bed now.... it is only 1.30pm....plenty of time to sit..............and wait...........and watch.

Comment

Blue, where in Australia are you?

We will go to bed and you may get the last word for now....

Comment

I am in SA.

You just get to sleep and don't worry about a thing.

I'll look after things this end.

Actually, seriously, I am going too so we will, all three, not be here posting, secretly, behind each others backs.

Trust is a wonderful thing.

( )

Comment

Hmmmmmm. Okay then. I am going.......Have a good one! I WILL SEE YOU TOMORROW

Comment

This is all too weird. Not only did I disappear for days, travel thousands of miles, and behave quite badly, but I have to return to this crazy thread.

To make matters worse, advertisers have picked up on Betty Boop's name and, at least at this hour, are hawking all sorts of Betty Boop objets.

If anyone (understandably) doubts my sanity, just visit Betty Boop SuperStore Stocking Over 1,000 Unique Betty Boop Products. If this site leaves you feeling deprived, ebay throws its hat in the ring for those with gambling in their blood.

I promised myself that I would start behaving and I'm going to try to keep that promise, but finding that link should put me in good stead for a glass of Cab.

:heart: E

Comment

Eustacia! Perfect timing! .... you have the power.

How much is it worth for you to pull the plug on this thread with me....me....me as the thread killer?

(while Beaches and Lushy are nicely out of the way)

Comment

Ha, Ha, the thread starter thought she could be a thread killer??? Ha, ha, ha!!!!

And I am to trust you Blue when it is midafternoon for you? Think not, hon. Love you though. I will be back. I will be back. But not tonight. Time for bed.

Comment

Hah! Great minds think alike.

We must have posted at the same time.

Maybe we should go for a Joint Thread Killer position?

Comment

You know I could be bribed into being Joint Thread Killers. However, I said I am off to bed and I am going to do that now. Do not stop me. Do not even think about it. I mean it. Really. I am not obsessed with this site and I do NOT check it every time I am at my computer. Leave me alone. Do you hear me? I need respect here. Okay then. Until tomorrow. When you are in bed and I will be the LONE THREAD KILLER!!! HAHAHAHAHAH!!!

p.s. I know, I really need help.

Comment

Yes, Lushy, this is getting ridiculous.

Now, off you go to bed and I promise not to post any more replies.

You sleep easy now.

Nite nite.......shhhhhhhh.....that's it.....

Rock a bye Lushy....

Comment

Working...
                                X