Why am I a thread killer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Absolutely, it has gone on too long and should end. I prounounce this thread caput.

Comment

And I will second that....
      How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Can I get a third anyone?

Comment

Nope - seconds only
          How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

To ALL you SOMEONES............The End.....................
            Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Techie -I love how you keep saying.................. The End!!................................

Comment

I know, right??? It's like he really thinks he can just end it or something....
                Hey, Techie.........................THE END............................................... .....!
                It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

Right about Techie thinking he has the power to end the thread. I think it's his alter ego, Sarge, coming out to play!

Comment

Where is Techie? We need him to end this thread....Techie????
                    It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

fluff;1036665 wrote: Where is Techie? We need him to end this thread....Techie????
                      *****************The End***********************8
                      Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Wow- That was fast!- I just posted mine-and *wham* there you were!....ending it all....
                        It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

I'm in a VERY boring meeting. I'm the host OK, I need to focus now...catch you later Ms. Fluff Fluffer Fluffy Fluffiest!

Comment

I don't know what means.... code for...
                            Have a good meeting and night....
                            It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

------------------------------THE END ------------------------------------

Just thought I would give it a go.......

Comment

fluff;1036781 wrote: I don't know what means.... code for...
                                Have a good meeting and night....

Comment

Working...
                                X