Why am I a thread killer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well good morning everyone - so nice of you hold down the fort but I am sure that we can take it from here - as for Fluff - of course it is muscle - and as I have just got in from a 10 mile run - all uphill in 4" of snow that got dumped here last night, then did 50 push-ups and 50 sit-ups, I am sure I don't have any flabby bits either!

Hugs, Sun x
    How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Wow, Sunny- 10 miles in the snow uphill?????really????? You must be in terrific shape! I'm impressed-you should jump on in Techies Boot camp thread and start posting your workouts-it'll blow everyone's mind-
      Gee- I just did 50 minutes on the dreadmill-which was only 4 miles....you put me to shame...
      It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

4 miles in 50 minutes is awesome! You two must be exhausted! Go ahead and take a rest and I'll wrap up the thread killing.
        sigpic
        Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

10 miles? Makes me tired just thinking about it.....

Comment

Oh I am not tired at all - going to do another ten in a minute - uphill again - all the way! Snow is even deeper now. Might add another five just for fun. LOL
            How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Actually - make it 20 seeing as the snow is deeper. :H And I will even go barefoot!

Comment

Oh- I am so gullible....I thought you were serious...
                You were kidding, right? I mean about the ten miles?
                Your snow is heading our way, Sunny- we are going to get a double whammy your storm from the west and one coming up from the south...fun, fun, FUN! and guess what? I will be out there running uphill, through a foot or more of it!
                It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

Of course I wasn't serious! LOL But I had you all going there for a while didn't I?

Comment

You had me going, Sun.....:H

Comment

I am gobsmacked that any of you thought I could really do it! :H

Comment

Sunshine- You have a way of convincing people, apparently... Hey, it's starting to snow now!
                        And they called and said the schools are closed- yay! No getting up at 5:30 a.m.!
                        It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

It's the English accent that does it Fluff

Comment

Yes, that must be it, Sunshine.....You must have one of the British keyboards, then....
                            It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

I DO Fluff - how did you know??

Comment

It's the end of the thread as we know it and I feel fine.
                                Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Working...
                                X