X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why am I a thread killer?

And Fluff - especially for you

MORE MARMITE
    How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Now Techie -

----------------------------------The End ---------------------------------------
      How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Shiny I'd love your thoughts on the vegamite!?
        Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

techie;1044926 wrote: Shiny I'd love your thoughts on the vegamite!?
          Hmmm ... YOU'd better start getting a taste for it ...

Comment

tawnyfrog;1044927 wrote: Hmmm ... YOU'd better start getting a taste for it ...
            Tee hee hee

Comment

I WILL...I WILL...
              Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Goodnight all ........................The End!

Comment

Wish me luck, guys- I am going to have an Upper GI Series( not a tv show) done today- which means I have to swallow something called barium ( not related to marmite) and they check out my esophagus...and stomach....kind of nervous...
                  It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

Good luck Fluff.

Comment

Thanks, Choice- I just got back and everything looked good- the worst thing was drinking that barium stuff! And then you have to keep drinking it while contorting your body ...whilst they keep x-raying... a gymnast would have done better than me...
                      Techie- is it the end of the thread yet? Just checking.....
                      Sunshine- I am going out to find some marmite-or vegemite- and give it a go...
                      It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

Fluff - let us know how your tests go!

Comment

KG- The ugi series test went well- as far as the radiologist said- nothing out of the ordinary except for a very tiny hernia - so tiny the x-ray in the hospital didn't pick it up ( back in December)- The only test left is a nuclear ( or Nucular-if you're George Bush!) stress test- and that has yet to be scheduled...it's a test for the heart- they inject you with a dye and then take pics of your heart on the treadmill-
                          My doctor is pretty sure this will come out okay, too- all these tests have to be done- even though he thinks my problem was due to anxiety...good thing I have insurance- I can't even begin to think of the cost of all this!
                          It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

I'm so happy everything looks ok Fluffy!

Comment

Thanks, Techie- You know it just makes me more amazed at how your mental and physical self intertwine- it's such an incredible thing- the body - so much more involved and complex than just black and white-too many grays...
                              It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

Or marmite....
                                It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

Working...
                                X