Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why am I a thread killer?

Golly, it is cold here this morning!
    How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Now there's a breakfast I can sink my teeth into. Nice Fluff!

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Techie- is this what you've been doing the whole time you've been awol?
          It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

Techie - I saw Cheech on Gray's Anatomy the other night -- he's gotten old! Happens to the best of us.

Comment

That picture reminds me also of" Dumb And Dumber"- remember that flick?
              It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

Fluff, it's the dumb and dumber of the 60s - Cheech and Chong. I loved them!

Comment

You know- I never watched Cheech and Chong- but maybe I will now...So " Dumb and Dumber" was really based on them...I could just keep watching that movie over and over again- in fact I just laugh thinking about it...
                  It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

I've never seen Cheech and Chong - OR Dumb and Dumber !!!
                    How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

fluff;1073876 wrote: Techie- is this what you've been doing the whole time you've been awol?
                      No you little fluffernutter I was NOT awol. I was just busy. However I missed you guys!!!
                      Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

KundaliniGirl;1073877 wrote: Techie - I saw Cheech on Gray's Anatomy the other night -- he's gotten old! Happens to the best of us.
                        Yeah like George Burns with a joint instead of a cigar

Comment

Busy...right...( just kidding-I know you are a hard working man)!Nice to see you out and about, Techie!
                          Sunshine- check out this link to " Dumb and Dumber"-then go rent the movie....it's so ridiculous!
                          Dumb & Dumber (1994) - IMDb

Watch the trailer...
                          It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

Rainy morning- SS- hope you are watching Dumb and Dumber....
                            Made Philly cheese-steaks for dinner last night- tres bien!
                            It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

Good Morning - will check out the trailer Fluff - but right now am off to work! Hi Techie !!

Comment

Yeah like George Burns with a joint instead of a cigar
                                Absolutely - just didn't look right to see him being "conventional." :H

Comment

Working...
                                X