Why am I a thread killer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Taking a break, Miss Sunny! I'll be back....
    It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

WHERE ARE YOU GOING FLUFF ?????
      How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Jabib? No- I just need to spend less time on the computer so I am taking a break-but I 'll be back so- you can hold down the thread, okay?
        It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

Hello again

I have been off site for a year, and am so encouraged by Tipplerette and all of you. I have to do something about my habit. I wish I could figure out what makes me drink. I have a wonderful life and family. I seem to reach for the wine or the vodka when I'm thinking "OK, time to relax now." Sometimes, like last night, I was "relaxing" until 3:00 a.m. I have not gone more than 4 or 5 days af in years. Today is day one. Again. I guess I don't actually want to stop entirely. I really enjoy the social aspect, AND the "chill" feeling it brings, but a bottle and a half after a stiff vodka and tonic is enough to make me hate myself for a good while. This can't go on.

Any help would be so appreciated.:new::upset:

Comment

Hallo Crocus - it is really good to see you here but you need to post on the general discussion thread - okay - I just checked and you have - good for you - it is great that you are back with us - welcome back!!! Come back here anytime you want to - I so empathize with you - in fact on Wednesday I am going AF - want to join me??

sun XX
            How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

I'm in for Wednesday.

Thanks, Sunshine. Today I am going AF also. As it often happens, I have no desire to drink today. So why not go for three in a row? I never spend time counting down to my drink days. They always surprise me. That'sthe problem.

Comment

Ruby started a 30 day thread on the General discussion page for me - I go AF tomorrow - why don't you join us?? Fluff is joining us too - but she started today - I start tomorrow. good for you already starting too. Well done.

Hugs, sun

Comment

Today's the day- so let's kick some ass ! You can do this- Just keep saying that over and over and over in your head....
                  It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

LOL Fluff - you do come up with some funny pictures!

Comment

Now why would Sunni get out of bed with such a cozy room to sleep in Fluff? Um let alone get out for a 1km run?? (insert laughing icon) I really loved that pic Fluff!
                      Crocus--that's alot of booze to consume dear. I've had my moments--no judgments from me. I hope you stay on site and reduce your consumption for starts--I used drink tracker in the beginning and that has drastically reduced my drink frequency and amounts---still having some issues on occasion but much improvement shown. Keep reading and posting.
                      Am I winning?

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Rc- You were winning, but....not any more!
                        Sunni...et al...
                        It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

I CAN do it......

WIN !!

Comment

It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

Au contraire - most definitely NOT WINNING

Comment

Yes I am!
                                It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

Working...
                                X