Why am I a thread killer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nelz;1144717 wrote: And, some of the crowd has "moshed potatoes" between their toes, at least from what I could tell LOL
    I thought it was moshed potatoes in their ears?:H
    Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

fluff;1146213 wrote:
      Something about Adley"s signature tells me it's going to change to a link-always fun to watch...

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

Comment

Rc- I've seen this with so many spammers here...they post just 4 posts around the board-then sign their name in the signature box-and in a couple days it's changed to a link to a website...
        check out her/his posts...
        I'm still winning....
        It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

Why would it change to a link to a website? I did check out the other posts - all very non-committal. And no you're not winning - I am.

GOOD MORNING
          How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Morning Sunshine!
            Oh- btw- as to the spammers- if you want to see what I mean- go check out the recipe forum there are a couple of them there, as well-latest one Torrance-and check out the signature line.
            ....and back to winning again!
            It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

[COLOR=RoyalBlue][/CYOO HOO!OLOR]

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

RingingCedars;1146752 wrote: [/CYOO HOO!OLOR]

[COLOR=Blue]ROFLMAO

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

IT'S CONTAGIOUS
                  How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

HELLS BELLS

Comment

NO !!!!!!!!!! I WILL DO THIS

Comment

I was inflicted, but I'm all better now.SEE??

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

But I got the last word! nanner nanner

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Hi Fluff - I checked out Torrance and see what you mean.....

Comment

You were saying RC???

Comment

Oh, I'll be back....

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Working...
                                X